Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• dawnlira587
    dawnlira587 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my transmission is acting the way it should after being worried about it. I'll have it looked at later in the month when I have a little more money. I'm grateful for chicken soup, a warm home, extra blankets on the beds now that it is getting colder. And, as Tracy says, friends that that sometimes even appreciate the way my weird mind works.

Today I made progress with an art series I'm working on (ideas and directions), started this thread, did some errands, made a to do list for this week and got organized a bit for classes that will start this week and soon. Stayed in calories despite a pumpkin muffin top (I ate one, not the one sticking over my waistband).
    asia1967 wrote: »
    Today I am grateful that I have friends that I can lean on in difficult times. That don't judge me for my crazy thoughts and weird ideas. lol
    That I have friends and family that love me for who I am.
    <3

I like the winter, extra blankets, and chicken soup. Nice post.
  • dawnlira587
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    I need this because today I am not grateful for nothing!
    No really I had a bad day, family has been difficult, hey glad they don't live with me!
    grateful I got my car door fixed, couldn't open it last week.
    grateful I am not sick, hubby had stomach stuff last week
    grateful to have my weight down and can wear my clothes
    grateful I only ate half my sub today at the restaurant.

You became grateful towards the end of this post. Awesome
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful I don't have to wear heels every day! Also grateful to have nothing but socks on my feet right now!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to have a creative outlook on life.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I stayed in calories and had a nice walk. Concerned that my son is not confident about driving (he got his license yesterday) but know that it is all a matter of time and experience. Guess I'm glad that he has a clue about the kind of responsibility that driving is. Many teens don't.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Grateful I woke up and now I get to take a nap
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful to be home, and very grateful i ate just one little bite of my nephew's wedding cake. oh, i really wanted more. but i didn't. but i DID, you know the drill.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today im grateful for my new job, my son, and a roof over my head.

congrats on the new job. they are hard to come by these days
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I stayed in calories and had a nice walk. Concerned that my son is not confident about driving (he got his license yesterday) but know that it is all a matter of time and experience. Guess I'm glad that he has a clue about the kind of responsibility that driving is. Many teens don't.

:) i am also glad your son "has a clue" how big a responsibility driving a car is!!! your statement that many teens don't is so unfortunately true. if my 11 year old hears me talk about the dangers of "over-correcting" one more time....... ;)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I gave myself permission to take a rest day.
  • dawnlira587
    Options
    Im grateful today for excercising a little. Finishing most of my hw.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    google maps. i got lost on my run and it got me home
  • 68myra
    Options
    omg, i LOVE google maps. i am looking forward to the day i am again capable of running far enough to get lost :)

Today is the one year anniversary of my dear friend's quitting of smoking. i am SO VERY GRATEFUL she decided to quit and stuck with it for this entire year! yay!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a beautiful fall day in Colorado, getting two 30 minute walks in and having a job interview on Thursday.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    grateful that I've made it thru this life alive B)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a beautiful fall day in Colorado, getting two 30 minute walks in and having a job interview on Thursday.

Hey! Today I am grateful for a beautiful fall day in Colorado! But it's ok, I don't mind sharing!

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for another sunny fall day, staying in calories and getting my donation boxes set to donate.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm am extremely grateful that my husband joined my gym and worked out with me for the 1st time tonight.

• 68myra
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I'm am extremely grateful that my husband joined my gym and worked out with me for the 1st time tonight.

awwww..... that's great! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    I am grateful I was able to set my eyes upon my oldest daughter this morning, even if for a brief time.