Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,362 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I got 3 things checked off my to-do list and just had a great day in the kitchen. I'm also grateful that my son stopped over with two of the grandkids, Mason & Hailey. <3
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today, i am grateful I resisted eating popcorn at the movie theater. i also consider that an accomplishment :smiley:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    today, i am grateful I resisted eating popcorn at the movie theater. i also consider that an accomplishment :smiley:

That is a HUGE accomplishment! I have never been able to go to a movie and not eat popcorn. The smells reels me in the minute I walk into the lobby. Good for you!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have had a friend help me get more organized and do some handy man work. Trading a place to sleep temporarily to him for this fantastic help!
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful I am a stay at home mom, and after this morning, i'm grateful to have clean dishes, clean laundry, a clean dog, and still had time to put a puzzle together with my 9 year old :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that my annual evaluation at work wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. It wasn't as good as in years past, but much better than I thought it would be. Also grateful to have this wonderful new job which is a much better fit for me!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I got my kitchen almost sorted out. So great to be finally getting more organized. Also grateful that I'm finally feeling better.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I have such a loving and funny husband. And as always, I'm grateful for another day!
  • 68myra
    Options
    glad you are feeling better, Gayle!

Today, I am grateful my sweet old dog had a good vet check-up.
  • shannon4000
    shannon4000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am greatful that the bus was on time so I can get to work on time.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a new friend who is helping me clean and organize. Really a God Send!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    a new job
  • 68myra
    Options
    I am greatful that the bus was on time so I can get to work on time.

YAY for a bus that was on time!
    and YAY for a new job for moyer566!
    and YAY for gayle letting me borrow her friend!

hehe, just joking gayle, but my kitchen sure could use re-organizing.. (and all the other rooms in my house too)

Today, I am very grateful I found, by accident, a thread on MFP about depression. i think i'll be making new friends.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful my husband's doctor appointment went well. <3
  • 68myra
    Options
    with a lot of impending rain on top of already saturated ground here......... i'm grateful for the sump pump in our basement
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    68myra, give me the link. Blue today. Today I am thankful that the parking lot repairs are proceeding, slowly but surely. Also grateful that I finally got paid for work done.
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OK I had a terrible day and started reading this thread. I kept thinking and it took me a while to find something. I don't know maybe I have a pessimistic nature.

I am grateful I have a roof over my head and a refrigerator full of healthy food. It's a good exercise. I will try to repeat it.
    Oh and I am grateful for this thread it actually made me smile before heading to bed
    Thanks I needed that smile
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    sometimes i just start with, well-i opened my eyes today and that is more than given some.

actually today that 's how i feel. and chocolate. i'm grateful for chocolate and baby ruths
  • 68myra
    Options
    68myra, give me the link. Blue today. Today I am thankful that the parking lot repairs are proceeding, slowly but surely. Also grateful that I finally got paid for work done.

Hiya, Gayle. I found the mentioned thread under "message boards: general diet and weight loss help". I was told by my physical therapist to stop exercising (i can walk), and in the past, EVERY time i've done that my depression has increased dramatically..... so i believe i did a search on exercise and depression and ended up here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10058170/depression-and-weight-loss#latest
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that my oldest child moved into a better place to live. and i did not hurt by back while i was helping her :)