Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I am grateful i tried on a pair of pants that i haven't been able to comfortably wear for a year. and they fit comfortably.
    I am grateful for steak and asparagus
    I am grateful for my fiance making the HoneyFund for us and our honeymoon road trip
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,362 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for another day. I'm grateful I found this thread! :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I found an exercise bike on Craig's list for 25.00.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for a break from the hot weather and this beautiful autumn-like day. :smile:
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful two of my daughters experienced success on the soccer field. I'm also grateful none of our games were rained out.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    I'm grateful I could run today.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i've never posted an accomplishment before, but here goes:
    according to MFP, and i logged as faithfully as possible, i took in 13 grams of sugar today. my goal was under 25, so i'm tickled pink!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Good for you myra! Today I'm grateful that I've found a new author I like as well as Alexander McCall Smith.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for new ways of thinking of things and feeling more empowered. I'm "the problem" but I'm also "the solution".
  • 68myra
    Options
    oooh, i like thinking i'm the solution! great idea!

today, i'm grasping at straws, so....
    I'm grateful that the lady who came into the grocery store in her swimsuit was wearing a shirt over it.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am starting my new job!

Myra: You're funny!! LOL
  • 68myra
    Options
    :) thanks! today, i'm grateful for the cooler weather!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    lol myra! Today I'm grateful for a nice lunch with a good friend. Great to laugh!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a new PM! (Australia)
  • mbaker566
    Options
    i was glad to run a couple of miles today. i was also grateful to be able to go grocery shopping and just get what i want. no money worries. i am very grateful for that
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to get some information I needed related to finances. Grateful that I stayed in calories. Grateful that Thornton Senior Center wants me to do a Coffee, Tea and Canvas group for them.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    I'm grateful that my engagement ring is getting looser even if the scale isn't going down
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I got a painting class to teach for February, at the Thornton Senior Center.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i missed yesterday!? on tuesday, i was grateful for my highly skilled physical therapist!

today, i ate two oreo cookies. two. not twenty. or the entire container. this is an 'accomplishment' for me, and i'm grateful for it! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    admission: i was not grateful thursday. of course, i have many things to be grateful FOR, i just lost sight of them and had a mini pity party. party over.

today, i am grateful to spend some quality alone time with my youngest child (teacher workday) AND i am SO very grateful that it is FRIDAY! :) chins up, everyone! (including me)