Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I'm making progress on paying this month's bills. Also grateful for a good first class of the term for a class I teach. Grateful that I caught a scheduling mistake before to much time passed for a class I teach next month.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my third child, her sunny disposition, her love for me, and her gumption to say my own words back to me when I needed to hear them.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful there is tomorrow to start a clean slate again!!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    111grace wrote: »

Amen!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful to work for such a great caring company.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    111grace wrote: »

Oh that's just right for me too.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have been hired for another part time job: Home Instead Senior Companion. Get to color, draw, read, cook, good shopping and get paid hourly. Please I thrive on jobs that "make a difference".
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I can walk away from a thread where people don't truly understand what they are talking about because they are unwilling to hear from a "been there, done that, got the t-shirt" person
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have had time for coffee with my friend Sandra. So great to laugh about life's ridiculous scenarios.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful my youngest child woke up in a much better mood :)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I'm grateful that even though I had a very difficult day today, I was able to still meet all of my diet and fitness goals.

• 68myra
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I'm grateful that even though I had a very difficult day today, I was able to still meet all of my diet and fitness goals.

sorry to hear you had a difficult day.... but kudos to you for still meeting your goals! woohoo!
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for a beautiful day to play soccer, and that my sixth grader scored a winning goal for her team!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a beautiful October day and a good SoulCollage Meetup.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I am grateful to wake up and feel good, really good about my life and the day ahead.

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for time to work in my studio.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my husband who is always so good to me.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I've found this thread today !

Just last nite, I was listening to a fascinating "TED Talk" about "gratefulness that makes us happy, not happiness that makes us grateful".
    https://www.ted.com/talks/david_steindl_rast_want_to_be_happy_be_grateful?language=en
    https://www.ted.com/talks/david_steindl_rast_want_to_be_happy_be_grateful/transcript?language=en

• 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for a new online friend i am quite certain i will never meet in person, but that fact will not really matter in the end.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Thanks for the links Debbie! Love Ted Talks!