Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Replies

• faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    I am grateful for the Lord giving me the strength to stick with MFP.
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Today I'm grateful for bringing us hoke safely from soccer practice. It was a challenging drive.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Today I am grateful for my husband who is so supportive of me, no matter what.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,683 Member
    Today I am grateful for a successful class at Michael's and learning new things. Also grateful that my son is growing up and doing a better job of making plans for the future.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Grateful for a mum that takes me shopping when husband has the car.
  • gaylebodine
    Today grateful for a beautiful day and making tie-dye t-shirts in the pm.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    grateful I am healthy. I have overweight friends with so many health issues. Cant change them but hope I can be an example, this is all I can do
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for 3 new members in my art journaling group and a very animated group! Grateful for a fun kid's club at Michael's and for re-connecting with my friend Kat.
  • russh2
    russh2 Posts: 3 Member
    The hard work of others, what a constant inspiration.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful that my supervisor turned out to be someone I get along with. Also, grateful for my Artists Way Book Club.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i'm grateful that it's a beautiful sunny day, and we are getting closer to my wedding
  • irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Today I'm grateful that my daughter can make me smile even though it's hard to curb my bad moods sometimes. Grateful for the strength I have everyday because I can still do the things I want. Grateful for the mind that can make wonderful ideas, grateful to people who believe in me and grateful to those who trust I can motivate them in their journey – be it fitness or personal.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for my Creative Inspiration Association (art group) and for getting a good start on my next painting.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for The Artist's Way Book Club and my eco-art group that meets tomorrow. Going to make a crow painting/assemble out of re-cycled items.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I am grateful for my new artist friend, Susette.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Today I am grateful for my new artist friend, Susette.

New friends are a blessing1 Hi
    Gayle! Today I am thankful for family and how they pull together in a crisis. God Bless the gift of family! Have a wonderful day friends!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    I am grateful for the Lord giving me the strength to stick with MFP.

Yes! Praise God for His Strength! When we are weak He is our Rock and Strength!
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful that I had the focus to record all of my meals! Grey day today and feeling a bit blue but glad that all the growing things are getting the moisture they need.
  • goonietime
    goonietime Posts: 11 Member
    Today I am grateful for the gift of a book from a sweet friend, that I went to the gym despite the pouring rain raining on my motivation, and that tomorrow is Friday!
  • gaylebodine
    Today I am grateful for a successful Gelli Plate class--more people than I expected and it went well.