Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a successful Gelli Plate class--more people than I expected and it went well.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    May Day! Grateful that today was the last day (hopefully) of colder and snow mixed with rain sort of weather. Had it Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Supposed to be 80's later in the week. Grateful to be in Colorado despite the unexpected weather. Also, grateful that I actually made some money with my art groups this weekend.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    grateful I have a part time job, 62 and have to stay busy, also grateful I am not sick, had bronchitis at the beach and ready to go back and not be sick this time!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am thankful, so thankful, for yummy zoodles (spiralized zucchini).
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my son got all A's in his college term that just ended. Also grateful that my art classes went well this morning and that my son and I had a good evening: dinner, grocery shopping, getting his next fafsa done. Grateful for my senior challenge group and that a new challenge has just started.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a great morning painting with my Creative Inspiration Association and a good experience with my students in a painting class this evening. Did pretty well with a low carb day today.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful to get back to running.
  • Xxlune
    Xxlune Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im grateful that even though I am going out for dinner, at least it takes me 40 minutes by bike to get there.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to have finished a few art pieces.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Grateful the sun is shining for our 20km wanderweg hike today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for new creative ideas and a day to relax. Rained today and it smelled so great! Just a beautiful day.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for feeling better tonight than I did this morning and getting some projects shaped up and my schedule more figured out.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm really grateful that a new artist's support circle got off to a good start!
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful to be alive. To be able to make wise choices knowing that it affects how I feel and think about myself and towards others. I'm thankful for being able to run outside yesterday after lots of rain. I'm thankful for a new day of coffee! And oatmeal! :smile: I'm thankful for the ability to taste, touch, feel, and smell. To move and know that this is not to be taken for granted. God is good and I'm thankful for God and my family most of all!!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for my friends and meaningful work.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    grateful for my friends
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Grateful for a beautiful blue sky on this gorgeous June day!
  • StrawbC
    StrawbC Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my tolerant partner when I'm trying to give up sugar and become a short tempered maniac
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my TV provider fixed my TV connection and that I was able to spend time with my friend Natelie making art today. Also glad that I am feeling a bit better (cold). Oh, and the biggy that Patrick is thinking about electrical engineering instead of chemical engineering. Yes!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for the sunshine.