Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options
1747576777880»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful that I’ve *finally*!been able to come up with a solution that is enabling me to whack back my daily calories in.

Very grateful!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    my little bear (from texas, she gets cold)
    87e9p90mchki.png
  • timetolosethatweight
    Options
    I'm grateful that I'm healthy enough in mind and body to work on improving my overall weight and fitness.

Essentially I'm grateful for another day (another opportunity) to try and get it right.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Although I look forward to retiring, I am grateful I have a great job until that time. I'm grateful for my colleagues and team.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the beautiful autumn leaves popping in color out my front window!
  • calabrokm
    calabrokm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I found this thread!

I'm also grateful that I have been getting to know my students better!

Feeling great after 60 minutes of cardio!
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful for my trainer who’s whipping my butt into shape
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Although I look forward to retiring, I am grateful I have a great job until that time. I'm grateful for my colleagues and team.

Whether near or distant for you, know this about retirement: having total control of how each one of your days will unfold, be them activity filled or lazy hazy days is a downright joyful feeling!!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Whether near or distant for you, know this about retirement: having total control of how each one of your days will unfold, be them activity filled or lazy hazy days is a downright joyful feeling!!

I can hardly wait!!! Five more longggg years...... :mrgreen:
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

I can hardly wait!!! Five more longggg years...... :mrgreen:

I really hope the years go by quicker and better than my final seven months. My decision to retire when I did was facilitated by an involuntary transfer (I was employed by people who could make then break regulations at will) in 2014. I was moved to a job I had previously done for 15 years, didn't much like and as I quickly discovered I couldn't do well as I was in the throes of painful and diminishing mobility (corrected this year). As soon as I discovered that at age 60 I was eligible for service (full) retirement I applied; that happened in March 2015 and I was done on the 31st.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    This morning I am grateful for coffee... :mrgreen:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Grateful for my grandchildren, a great day with my grandson, gardening, shopping and playing games also a long walk with him to get my steps in!
  • calabrokm
    calabrokm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I'm Always thankful for coffee!

Thankful for working out for an hour on the bike today, cute baby moments, and quality time with my husband. Hoping to unplug and be present this weekend.
  • rumbaimom
    rumbaimom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I got to vote today, that I stuck with healthy choices when I ate, and a terrific son.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I’m thankful today is a work-at-home day and I don’t have to drive in the snow!