Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for getting to go to an art show with a friend. Always so interesting and inspiring!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be having a new mattress delivered. Maybe I'll get a good night's sleep tonight! Also, just grateful for another day. :smile:
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for baby wipes, because wiping a poopy bum with wet tissues sucks. lol
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I had a confrontation at work and set boundaries and I am much happier.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I have Sunday and Monday off! Grateful that I had a great group of kids in Young Rembrant's today. Also got my boss to agree to 1.00 more per hour and an extra hour of pay on Mondays. It all makes a difference!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful today that the office is very quiet and I should be able to actually concentrate and get some work done (if I ever log off MFP). :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful my husband likes to cook!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have a job with so much flexibility.
  • VeganGirl108
    VeganGirl108 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1. I am grateful to be alive because so many people have tragically lost their lives without living their life to the fullest.
    2. I am so thankful for the delicious natural foods that nature provided
    3. I am so blessed to have a body that functions perfectly well and works so hard to keep me balanced and healthy
    4. I am so thankful for my parents for working so hard and providing me with an education
    5. I am so thankful for my puppy Ellie for making me so happy
    6. I am so thankful to everyone who is nice to me and makes my day a little brighter
    7. I am so grateful for hot water and electricity and the little things that make life a little easier
    8. I am so thankful for the earth for providing us with this beautiful home.
    9. I am so thankful for all the good people in this world who are nice to strangers
    10. I am so thankful for God who is there protecting and guiding me always
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • VeganGirl108
    VeganGirl108 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feeling so much love bliss and gratitude. Blessings to you all ! May you always have a lifetime filled with love and happiness
  • superironmom
    superironmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful to find this page!!! Thank you all ❤️
    I'm new, so feel free to add me
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My wife is out for the evening with our 5 year old, so it's just me and our 3 year old. I'm grateful for the joy she has for a few drops of food colouring in the bathtub :smile:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Feeling so much love bliss and gratitude. Blessings to you all ! May you always have a lifetime filled with love and happiness

Thank you! I wish you the very same things in life!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Feeling grateful that the pneumonia is breaking up in my chest and for another beautiful crisp autumn day in Wisconsin!
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my friends on mfp, especially the runners. I've started c25k and I'm trusting it, partly because I have real life examples in my feed every day.

- I ran for 5 minutes this morning, without stopping. I'm not sure I have ever done that before.

- I've beat the plateau. I've lost all the 7lbs I put back on, and it looks like I might get below 240 for this Sunday's weigh in. I weighed myself today, was 237.8, but I'm generally a pound or two heavier on the weekends.

So it's a good day. Happy Friday everyone.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    pdo27789 wrote: »
    I'm grateful for my friends on mfp, especially the runners. I've started c25k and I'm trusting it, partly because I have real life examples in my feed every day.

- I ran for 5 minutes this morning, without stopping. I'm not sure I have ever done that before.

- I've beat the plateau. I've lost all the 7lbs I put back on, and it looks like I might get below 240 for this Sunday's weigh in. I weighed myself today, was 237.8, but I'm generally a pound or two heavier on the weekends.

So it's a good day. Happy Friday everyone.

@pdo27789 Good for you!!! I cannot tell you the last time I ran for 5 minutes. I cannot remember the last time I was able to run, period! Bad knees and bad ankles limit me a lot. You put a smile on my face with this one. Hope you had a great weekend!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I seem to have some discipline this time around. I'm also grateful for all the new MFP friends I've been meeting. It makes me want to try harder, having so much support.

I'm also grateful for beautiful blue skies today, even though it's cold, and the fact the snow melted!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Tracie In WI
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that I have a job which allows me to work from home occasionally.

I am also grateful that it is still in the 40's with no snow in Wisconsin and it is the last day of November! Almost unheard of.

Thankful for my health coach at Medi Weightoss Clinic for giving me a boot in the butt when I needed one.
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Grateful for my family, children, many blessings. Being in the US.
  • S7SILVA
    S7SILVA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that all my children are home safe for the weekend. I'm also grateful that they chose to sleep in the livingroom, so when I got up at 0430 hours to work out they were able to enjoy it as much as I did. Haha