Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Gracedx2 wrote: »
    I'm also grateful for all the abundance and beauty of my normal: a warm house, a body that works, food in my fridge, shoes on my feet, a soft bed at night, etc... peace and light to all! ✌️

LOVE this! It's all those things we take for granted...
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a break from the cold winter weather and really appreciated the 55 degree weather in Wisconsin. Very unusual for us. <3
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my Buddha bowl with hot spiced tea while looking out at the snow.
    3cixkr8dbjot.jpg
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that I am a positive person and try to find the good in every situation. I am grateful for the sun shining outside today. I am grateful for the birds I see on our bird feeder out our window as I drink my coffee.
  • Gracedtimes2
    Gracedtimes2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Being a mommy of 5 year old twins; I'm sooooooo grateful that I actually am going to get 2 hours of alone time today!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! I will relish in the past luxury of quiet and solitude.
  • jruck371
    jruck371 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that the journey to lose that last 10lbs has honed in on my mental issues around food. I know that facing them will help me keep the weight off long term. My affirmation this morning: "I love myself and trust the decisions I will make today".
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    jruck371 wrote: »
    My affirmation this morning: "I love myself and trust the decisions I will make today".

I love this :heart:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    jruck371 wrote: »
    My affirmation this morning: "I love myself and trust the decisions I will make today".

I love this :heart:

I do too! <3
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I am grateful today for hot cups of coffee during a snowstorm, Pandora radio at work and quiet days at the office.
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I am able to workout, purchase healthy food and hang out with my daughter.
  • Gracedtimes2
    Options
    The question is not what you look at, but what you see. ---Henry David Thoreau
  • Gracedtimes2
    Options
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see."
    ---HenryDavid Thoreau
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I'm grateful I have a great job no matter how much I'd like to have tomorrow off!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for books and quiet time to read and reflect.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful it is 46 degrees and sunny outside in Wisconsin.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I childhood friend married this weekend. If he could find love at 56, perhaps I can too.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have finally come to the point in life where I will wear purple nail polish if I want to and not care whether it looks silly on me at 57 years old!

@caroldavison332 You absolutely can! Some of my friends have met their soulmates at ages older than that! We aren't old...we are just wise. :smile:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful there is no snow on the ground!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the sun. It's beautiful out.....gonna get some sun on this skin!!!!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to stay on task and get some work done on a project I've been struggling with!