Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the smile my son had on his face as he pulled out of our driveway in his new-to-him car.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    for advil and tylenol
  • VictoriaK1993
    VictoriaK1993 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for:
    • My parents and friends who love me even when I make mistakes
    • Modern medicine for helping me with my bronchitis infection
    • Logging through my recent lapses in healthy eating - I used to give up and go home, but I am facing the music every day by LOGGING MY FOOD
    • Music
    • Being alive
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today, i am grateful we finally came up with an acceptable idea for a birthday present for my 12 year old's "love interest" LOL.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Grateful for a beautiful brand new day! Oh, and chiropractors. :smile:
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Grateful that our bodies are self-healing machines. I fractured and sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago playing tennis and am already off the crutches and walking almost normally with the help of Physical Therapist and determination.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    it seems silly but being sore from all the working out i did this weekend, for that I'm grateful
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful my adult daughter shares details of her life with me......... eventually.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I realized that even though at times it is difficult to have our teenage granddaughter living with us, I'm really grateful for this special time we have together.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today I'm grateful we found a better used car for my adult daughter (knock on wood) She was about to move to a mountainous area with a car with 227K miles on the engine (and it was making rod-knocking noises).

can i also be grateful I am DONE test driving used cars? omg, I've learned a lot in the last few days. way more than i ever wanted to know about used car dealers. oy.

ok, and i'm also grateful we, as a family, could pool our resources together and help her out, financially, into said car.

It's a great day for Myra to be grateful!!!! Have a blessed Sunday, everyone :smiley:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful that we went for a hike today, put our feet in the river, and laughed. We laid my father-in-law to rest on Friday, and it has been a tremendously sad week. I'm glad we forced ourselves to get out of the house today to enjoy the natural world and find some peace and comfort in it.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    grateful we went bicycling and kayaking today. Last Sunday we did nothing and I was so bored.
  • CounselorNelson
    CounselorNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Grateful for a rest day with family, great meal shared together, and lots of laughter. <3
  • 68myra
    Options
    i'm grateful for two NSV's this past week: 1) ordered pizza for my kids and didn't eat any (that's only happened once before in my entire life) 2) everyone else in this house (3 people) ate "drumstick" ice cream last night. i felt left out, even though they are so sugary as to not be tempting, so I went outside and watered some plants.

I might just be back for good this time! (it could happen!)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I've gotten another chance to try and get it right.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i'm grateful my two younger children both attend the same school. whew.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for this quiet time alone in the morning to sip coffee, look at the flowers and listen to the birds, before I go to work and things get crazy.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Lost two pounds of a 5 pound gain
    Just finished UTube cardio programs. Been doing 65 min treadmill daily
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a job that allows me to work from home when I need to really concentrate on my projects.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful we don't have to get up early tomorrow