Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my business is successful and busy and that I am able to provide for my family.

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that Google maps on my phone helped me get around accident traffic
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that is finally November and my finances will be back in shape soon.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Today im greatful the 5.6 pounds i gained on a 10 day vacation was only water weight. Whew!!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my,assistant is back at work!

She had to take the month of October off to focus on school (last semester of pre med), which meant I had to work 6 days a week and very long hours, which made trying to find time for everything else I needed to do, especially EXERCISE, very difficult!

I am going to lose her permenantly sometime soon...darned girl wants to be a doctor instead of answering my phones an doing my filing! :wink:

• 68myra
    Options
    i'm glad you have your assistant back.... at least temporarily :)

Today, I am grateful I talked myself into going for a walk, all by myself. It was only two miles, but gave me time and space to think clearly, which has not happened for way too long.
    here's an accomplishment, or a light-bulb moment: i have been experimenting with EFT (emotional freedom technique) and it has helped me realize that i have not yet completely and deeply accepted myself. who knew? ;)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have had a good busy Wednesday (my students did well in both classes) and that tomorrow is a day of rest and catch up.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful my oldest child has maintained a place to live for over 1.5 years now (she was homeless for 9mo prior)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I have a work that offers pto and doesn't make me feel bad about using it.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am able to live in and make a living in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful the people who broke into our cars last night did not also break into our house. Very thankful for that.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful the people who broke into our cars last night did not also break into our house. Very thankful for that.

yikes. i'm glad nobody was put in harm's way, but i'm sorry you have to deal with this kind of violation

on a lighter note, i'm grateful i walked again today. two days in a row. ;)
  • bri170lb
    Options

Oh, what a pain in the rear end! I own an auto glass company and I hear about this kind of thing all the time. The really dumb part is that the idiots rarely get anything of value. Hopefully you didn't lose much.

Years ago our car was broken into while we were viewing the National Christmas Tree. (Our car was parked 2 blocks from the White House! You'd think it would be safe there!) All they got was a diaper bag with 2 dirty diapers. We got to drive 2 hours to home, at midnight, with an infant in the car. It was about 10 degrees outside. What a pain!

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for new members in my art journaling group and botanical drawing group.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

Thank heavens!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to have found a new apartment that I can afford.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am on track to meet my end of the year goal.

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i'm grateful for the weekend
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful for a supportive online community. yay, us! :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a busy day and wonderful meals with wonderful people.