BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5
  • jorge_ta83
    jorge_ta83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    daisyverma wrote: »
    has anyone had experience with the OnePlus One

i love how its so customizable but wonder if devices such as a HRM or FitBit kind of device would sync with it

I've got it and it's great! I used the Cyanogenmod launcher on my previous phone, so it's just like home for me. My Fitbit syncs like a boss.
    Just got my OPO last week and loving it :smile:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    HTC One M8 .. but am just waiting to pre-order the Google (Motorola) Nexus 6!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Galaxy S4 as a developer and tech geek there is no alternative to android that holds a candle.

If your not a techie and basically technologically illiterate and just want to txt, FB and listen to music then IPhone is for you. If you want a OS and device with real power and flexibility as well as a modicum of security (Yes the IPhone is by far more hackable)...go android.

In other words, if you want Android to work well, you better want to mess with it...a lot.
    Mine works perfectly and I have never had to "mess with it." I used to have a Windows Mobile phone that I messed with all the time (it was very complicated and didn't even come with it's own home screen or launcher apps). I enjoyed it because it didn't have to be rooted to mess with the registry, so you could do simple things, like increase the max volume, which made life easier and didn't risk bricking the phone.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
  • CaptainJAG_37
    Options
    Just got an iPhone 6. Jury is still out. I miss my 4s
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Set mini goals!
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I read that with shipping and tax and duties, OPO is close to 500 bucks when delivered to Canada. thats a sure cry from 349
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5s. It's ok
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    6 Plus is on it's way biatches!!!!!