Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    J.C...a good friend of mine...
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Just because you don't believe in something your going to attack someone else's believes? I say to each their own and leave the trash talk alone
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Satan is a much better cook.

clean propane
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Keep him in your life and everything will be just fine :) You can add me if you need a motivational friend
  • whyhelloheart
    whyhelloheart Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the heathens in this post :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Just because you don't believe in something your going to attack someone else's believes? I say to each their own and leave the trash talk alone

this is light hearted humor, not trash talk. I've seen some trash talk religion threads before on this site and they are ugly (and very unnecessary).

Hopefully as this title gets spread around the feeds the some like-minded folks will contact the OP and get on each other's FL.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

this is light hearted humor, not trash talk. I've seen some trash talk religion threads before on this site and they are ugly (and very unnecessary).

Hopefully as this title gets spread around the feeds the some like-minded folks will contact the OP and get on each other's FL.

this is my hope as well...and why I keep posting here. I liked OP's moxy and would like to see him connect with people he can relate to.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options

never saw the point in attacking other believes who is to say anyone is right lol :) I hope your right seems like a nice guy who was just trying to reach out a little
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    www.christianmingle.com

your welcome!

Better chicks than jdate fo sho!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    animated-gifs-09-1.gif
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options

Or maybe the Jesus stuff belongs in one of the ~80 Christian groups on this board ?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?utf8=✓&phrase=christian

This forum tends to me chaotic and anarchic at times, not everyone here is religious, some of us find the idea of 'loving Jesus' to be somewhere between hilarious and horrific.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    What about Joseph.........................oh and that Technicolor Dream coat?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lord for disallowing the mods from locking this thread :smile:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    :sad: I find that kinda sad really. I have no 'friends' apart from those I know online. My best friends though are my husband & son... I'm glad I have them rather than.....nothing.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Jesus is everything to me :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    lifes good wish i had more friends were i moved but i have jesus as my lord and a meal plan making me feel good. anyone else feel this way?

He makes your meal plan?

PDX1oAp.png

Only way to do this is by giving all to Jesus. That includes our meal plans.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Jesus is cool and i read on some car bumper he loves me, so im cool with Jesus!

Dude, Jesus totally just hit on you...

i dont mind. i am equal opportunity and open to Jesus and Mohammed!

Does Jesus even lift, bro? I'm cool with you guys being a couple, but you have to have some standards!

Jesus was all about the cardio... walking everywhere and whatnot. I don't think he did any strength training? Also, bread and wine? Ugh. everyone in the Bible was totally skinny-fat. No "tone" at all.
  • meredithkrueger
    Options
    Jesus is my rock! In the end, it won't matter how much you can lift or how far you can run.....
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I don't have friends OR Jesus, but at least I have cable TV.
This discussion has been closed.