Exorcize vs big breasts? Any advice/help?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Hi there! I have suffered the same problem, especially before I lost my weight. I always had to wear 2 or 3 sports bras at once, but I made sure one of them was a supportive one, and another was made from a soft, comfortable, material (this one I wore right next to my skin). It doubles the support and prevents the pain that comes with more vigorous exercise. Now I have lost enough weight that I am able to get away with only wearing one! You will get there too my friend, don't give up trying!! :flowerforyou:
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Did anyone say an ace bandage? Wrap one pretty tight around your boobs over the sports bra(s)! I recently had a surgery on my shoulder and had to keep an ace bandage on for the first week. I'm not SUPER endowed, but I tell you what, those puppies didn't BUDGE.
  • katiplease
    katiplease Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did anyone say an ace bandage? Wrap one pretty tight around your boobs over the sports bra(s)! I recently had a surgery on my shoulder and had to keep an ace bandage on for the first week. I'm not SUPER endowed, but I tell you what, those puppies didn't BUDGE.

yeah, DON'T DO THIS unless you're only doing it once or doing it v v carefully. ace bandages compress when you move, so it can cut off circulation - if you want details, google "ace bandage binding dangerous" or some variation thereof. i have several friends who are transmen who have told me as such, and have plenty of horror stories about ace binding

if your boobs are at a level where you need something with that amount of compression and binding, get a proper binder (the ones made for transmen or crossdressing, though of course you don't have to be trans* to use one) and save your lungs and circulation