What do you eat when you're hungry at bedtime?

Options
1235»

Replies

• seestacyrun
    seestacyrun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, currently the Yoplait 100 calorie ones. It curbs my sweets craving, and it gives me some good protein before bed. I read it in an article somewhere, and it really works for me.
  • holly55555
    holly55555 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Eat protein! It not only will fill you up, it keeps your body from eating muscle while you sleep.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    11406203 wrote: »
    protein bar or shake. usually a Quest bar (cookies and cream) it's my daily treat to keep me motivated :-)

Me too. I prefer protein before bed.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I make a tuna wrap with cheese. Low-cal, and delicious! and best of all goes great with all the beer cause it takes only long enough to drain the can of tuna and wrap it up in a totilla.
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't always plan perfectly, but try to reserve 200 calories to be used toward a bedtime snack if I so choose. I also find that drinking a cup of hot tea (either regular black tea or one of the various flavors of herbal tea I keep on hand) can be very soothing and emotionally filling in the evening.
  • MagicalGiraffe
    MagicalGiraffe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm going to bed in about an hour and I'm having some dark chocate right now, because I want to! Fits into my calories for today so why not :D