Relationship Question - Should we break up?

Options

Replies

• Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I don't even have to read the OP paragraph. If you have to ask a bunch of strangers, the answer is YES, dump the person quicker than a post-enchilada turd.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we want pictures of this cardio bunny.

She mostly does races like 10k's, I doubt she could ever do a Spartan like in your picture!!!

Are you single because I might be soon!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    saivalis wrote: »
    digginDeep wrote: »
    Just break up
    giphy.gif

Best answer to your question

Yes... Agree with this one too!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    nilbogger wrote: »
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...

You need Jesus!

1698230442_small_1.jpg

Screaming
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!

You're trolling, right?

Why would that be trolling? She's tiny and doesn't lift weights, other than using a knife, I could take her in one on one combat!

I'd poison you and then shove you in a wood chipper.

Brain > Brawn
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    BrettPGH_ wrote: »
    Whoever breaks up with who I'm banging the other one!

ov9596pzgqg5.jpg

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice.

• Escloflowne
    Options

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...

You need Jesus!

1698230442_small_1.jpg

Chuck "Jesus" Norris en Français!? C'est debil!!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Options

You're trolling, right?

You need Jesus!

Don't we all need Jesus in our own way LOL....

Is this a sex thing?
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Just have a baby. That will fix things.

Oh god no!!!! Children lead to poverty and insomnia!! NEVER having one of those things!!!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Break up. Wait for the one that comes around and doesn't prompt you to open a thread; asking strangers whether you should end a relationship or not.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

ov9596pzgqg5.jpg

Dang it!! NO! I get Annie.

• Escloflowne
    Options

ov9596pzgqg5.jpg

Sorry, I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that! Just not my thing!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

You're trolling, right?

You need Jesus!

Is this a sex thing?

No, I am serious. People only turn to Jesus when they need something, or because they are religious :D
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    She sounds a bit self-centered. Your reaction to squirrels, let's say, is pretty human and I'd question your morals if you just ran over everything that ran into the road. So, it's her morals that I question, or lack thereof. In other words, she sounds like a sociopath.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

You're trolling, right?

You need Jesus!

Is this a sex thing?

No, I am serious. People only turn to Jesus when they need something, or because they are religious :D

Jesus is really good at cutting my lawn. He's got magic green thumbs.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

You're trolling, right?

You need Jesus!

Is this a sex thing?

I'm a die hard Republican as you can see from my profile!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am more concerned with the fact that you don't know if you have been with her for 3 or 7 months. That is a big difference! lol