Relationship Question - Should we break up?

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    saivalis wrote: »
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!

If she can run over animals with her car, she can run over you..... Just saying.... don't you ever watch dateline?
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    TXKZZqF.jpg

This type of thing...

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    it is sad she has such distain for animals not to mention your feelings.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options

You're trolling, right?
  • Escloflowne
    Options

If she can run over animals with her car, she can run over you..... Just saying.... don't you ever watch dateline?

She doesn't drive, I don't think women should be driving the man around. It's the mans responsibility to drive in public, that being said I think women should be allowed to drive but when we are in a car together, the man should be driving...It's emasculating...
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    nilbogger wrote: »

You're trolling, right?

Why would that be trolling? She's tiny and doesn't lift weights, other than using a knife, I could take her in one on one combat!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

She doesn't drive, I don't think women should be driving the man around. It's the mans responsibility to drive in public, that being said I think women should be allowed to drive but when we are in a car together, the man should be driving...It's emasculating...

LOL someone has issues. You feel emasculate when your girl drives in public.

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I like her.
  • lawandfitness
    Options

I disagree.... who cares who drives... you are going from one place to another, how is that emasculating?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

You're trolling, right?

Why would that be trolling? She's tiny and doesn't lift weights, other than using a knife, I could take her in one on one combat!

Now you are talking about fighting women LOL.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Without pics of said cardo bunny, this thread is useless. Just sayin'.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    No, let's try to work it out!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    toss a coin
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

You're trolling, right?

Now you are talking about fighting women LOL.

I don't approve of domestic violence but if we were in a boxing match, she would go down quick!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...
  • tits_mcclure
    Options
    Yeah, we want pictures of this cardio bunny.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...

You need Jesus!
  • lawandfitness
    Options

You're trolling, right?

You need Jesus!

Don't we all need Jesus in our own way LOL....