Replies

• msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's amazing!!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I hope to one day say that. :)
  • joifulblonde
    joifulblonde Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
    :happy:
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congo rats! I'm about 20 pounds away from my first big goal of a hundred pounds. Hopefully you'll be seeing a thread from me soon. Keep up the good work! :D
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!! I appreciate your support!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • punkiinslim
    punkiinslim Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LindzENo
    LindzENo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your hard work and determination shows in your pictures. Such an inspiration and to have accomplished it in such a short amount of time is amazing.
  • Twiblet
    Twiblet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a tremendous achievement !
  • Emjay70
    Emjay70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats , you look terrific!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment. You should be extremely proud! I creeped your pictures and I just wanted to let you know that you have killer legs... :)
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! congratulations
  • SolaceWinter
    Options
    That's absolutely incredible, and my goal as well! Seeing others doing it is an inspiration to keep going, and I'm glad you feel truly happy with yourself!
  • Weegi
    Weegi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratultions! What a win! This is what MFP is all about. We get to have another life! :-) I'm 86 years old and have dropped 63 pounds ( 205 to 142) but it took me three years! My goal weight was 145 and I overshot it! LOL!...Weegi
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Thanks.
  • ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Good for you!!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Congratultions! What a win! This is what MFP is all about. We get to have another life! :-) I'm 86 years old and have dropped 63 pounds ( 205 to 142) but it took me three years! My goal weight was 145 and I overshot it! LOL!...Weegi

OMG YOU are my idol!!! What an amazing accomplishment! You should be SO proud of yourself because I know I am!! I bet you feel amazing!!! WOW!! just wow!!!! great job!!!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your encouragement and kind words!!!
  • chelcdub
    chelcdub Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. I got teared up because the way you said you used to feel, is how I have felt as well. You are wonderful and such an encouragement to us all. Keep up the great work, and I will remember where you came from, when I start feeling as if I have far to go. = )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!