I'VE LOST 100 LBS!!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I saw your pics and WHAT a change. Makes exercise-hating people like me want to improve... :-)
  • Maddius
    Maddius Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Meggy what shines through with your story is your Determination to Achieve Success.

It's Wonderful, It's Enriching, and it's Inspiring. The funny thing is and I believe it to be true for a lot of us, is that one day you wake up and it's so very different from any other. It's the day someone or something flicked the light switch that said That's IT, I'm done with the old me and the focus shifts to creating a new me. There are obstacles along the way, and all manner of 'well meaning' folk who try to derail your efforts, but Nothing stops, hinders or diminishes your goals, strategies and EFFORT to create the New and Better You.

Congratulations on your ending your journey to achievement, I've begun mine and I'm on the road.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Meggy what shines through with your story is your Determination to Achieve Success.

It's Wonderful, It's Enriching, and it's Inspiring. The funny thing is and I believe it to be true for a lot of us, is that one day you wake up and it's so very different from any other. It's the day someone or something flicked the light switch that said That's IT, I'm done with the old me and the focus shifts to creating a new me. There are obstacles along the way, and all manner of 'well meaning' folk who try to derail your efforts, but Nothing stops, hinders or diminishes your goals, strategies and EFFORT to create the New and Better You.

Congratulations on your ending your journey to achievement, I've begun mine and I'm on the road.

WOW!!! you said that so perfectly!!! I still have 31 lbs to go til goal weight but yes I couldn't agree more!!! I woke up one day and had hit rock bottom and enough was enough...I literally could NOT go on another day being morbidly obese! And I have stayed true to myself ever since. People have tried to derail me and I've lost some friends and even family along the way...it's not easy by any means...but ITS WORTH IT...to fight for your life and regain control and find your happiness again! It's about loving yourself enough to give yourself a chance! Everyone deserves to be happy and I'm proof that anything is possible!
  • WanakenainADK
    WanakenainADK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Losing 100 lbs is the best feeling isn't it?!! ;)). Best wishes for continued success and reaching your goal!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Truly an inspiration! :))
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That is just terrific! 100 pounds, holy crap! You look gorgeous and, most importantly, happy! Conrats!
  • jlcrph
    jlcrph Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing accomplishment! I hope to know that feeling soon - but in the meantime, I'll continue to be inspired by people like you! Congrats!!!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • appleholtz
    appleholtz Posts: 12
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congratulations on your 100lb weightloss!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The before/after on your profile are nothing to sneeze at! I can't wait to see the updated version!!! Good on ya darlin'!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!! I'll be posting my new now/then pic in the next week or so for sure! Feel free to add me!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    OMG! WTG! BUMP!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yahooo! Congratulations!

Liliann
  • soweli
    soweli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congrats! This is the motivation I was looking for. So inspiring!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thanks!!!! I'll be posting my next now and then pic in a week in a new post on here! Thanks for all the support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!