Best Ice Cream Choice

Options

Replies

• MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yoplait frozen yogurt and greek yogurt. My fav: Yoplait froze greek yogurt Honey and caramel...YUM!

The greek is about 130 per 1/4 cup and the regular (like strawberry banana) is 100 per 1/4 cup. It comes in a small container. I eye ball about half the container and eat a couple hundred cals of it.
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Zero calories ice cream: ice cubes, stevia, blender.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    TCBY fat free frozen greek yogurt is DELISH. 200 calories a cup.
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    Options
    I eat Arctic Zero every once in a while. Low fat, calories and carbs. It's with a try.
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    you would probably satisfy your cravings by just buying the real thing. :) Just opt for flavors that don't have too much candy or peanut butter and tons of chocolate in them.
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

*hurls forever*
  • janimei
    janimei Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt, frozen strawberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup in my Vitamix, on
    Frozen Dessert setting. Delicious.
  • koko12
    koko12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i like to mix plain, nonfat greek yogurt with protein powder and sugar free jello mix and pop it in the freezer for a little bit. then topping with microwaved fruit.
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    I had two scoops of my little brother's soy ice cream and that did the trick to suppress the cravings. A lot of sugar still though ;(
    I think it was like soylicious or something like that.
  • caviggia
    caviggia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I eat Arctic Zero every once in a while. Low fat, calories and carbs. It's with a try.

Arctic Zero is amazing!!! Love it, label says 150 calories for the entire pint plus 8g of fiber and 14g of whey protein: however, several news articles say its 20-30% off on calories but still 200-220 for a whole pint with no fat is kind of amazing lol
  • koko12
    koko12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

*hurls forever*

haha dont knock it till you try it /// try being on a comp diet. things like this help a lot lol
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I eat a 420-calorie dessert every night (3 squares of 70% dark chocolate and 2 Tbsp of Jif Natural peanut butter), and this thread has reminded me that I could use all those calories on ice cream and get a solid cup and a half. I might start alternating ice cream with my usual chocolate dipped in PB.

As for the OP's question, seriously, just make room in your calories for the good stuff. Life is too freaking short to eat fake dessert.
  • savoiaS1
    savoiaS1 Posts: 129
    Options
    I live off Skinny Cows.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    if you are going to eat it, eat the best and consider it as a major treat! not simply because the sun is out

This.

And Talenti Gelato ....mmmmmmmmm

If it makes you feel better its all natural ;)
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    i like to mix plain, nonfat greek yogurt with protein powder and sugar free jello mix and pop it in the freezer for a little bit. then topping with microwaved fruit.

Never tried the fruit but banana cream pie jello pudding mix, vanilla yogurt and vanilla whey protein, or raspberry greek yogurt and chocolate whey protein is YUMMY partially frozen.. very decedant.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Vanilla Greek frozen yogurt. 100 calories and 6 grams of protein per half cup. Great with chocolate chips and almonds.
  • Hennagrrl
    Hennagrrl Posts: 11
    Options
    I bought an ice cream maker from Amazon... and then I chop up fresh fruit, toss it in some zero-fat greek yogurt -- makes delicious frozen yogurt that cures my ice cream cravings... and I can use any flavor any time I want. (You freeze the bowl, then add the igredients and crank)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Since I consume about 400-600 cals of ice cream per day I'll add:

Albertsons Light Moosetracks - pretty sure im addicted to this stuff
    Dreyers (Edys) Slowchurned Mud Pie
    Any brand double fudge brownie

I was pretty let down with the Breyers Snickers Ice cream..didn't even taste like snickers IMO
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Since I consume about 400-600 cals of ice cream per day I'll add:

Albertsons Light Moosetracks - pretty sure im addicted to this stuff
    Dreyers (Edys) Slowchurned Mud Pie
    Any brand double fudge brownie

I was pretty let down with the Breyers Snickers Ice cream..didn't even taste like snickers IMO

Wow, they are pic happy over there! Now I want to eat a lot of ice cream, all day long.