Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's or bust.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So Delicious cookie dough ice cream (it's gluten free and made with coconut milk for those of us who are lactose intolerant)
    SO. GOOD.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I have Haagan Dazs raspberry sorbet in my freezer right now, and it's pretty yummy. 120 calories/serving. I also have the Homemade brand cookies and cream, black raspberry, and cherry cordial, and all those are 200 calories/serving or less.
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Regular full fat, full calorie ice cream is usually around 150 calories per serving, which is 1/2 cup. You don't save yourself any calorie favors by eating low fat, Skinny Cow, fro yo or fake ice cream. All the same calories, essentially. Eat the real stuff. You'll enjoy it much more. Just make sure that your serving is actually a serving.
  • runfreddyrun
    runfreddyrun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i think breyer's vanilla or chocolate (or chocolate and vanilla) is one of the better, more natural, store bought ice creams to get with the exception of organic ice cream you might get at a place like whole foods.

it only has a few ingredients and tastes pretty good.
  • Powerfocus
    Powerfocus Posts: 18
    Options
    I like almond ice cream products they have a almond mini ice cream sandwich low in cal also weight watchers ice cream products tastes good if you're not sensitive to diary products
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    One serving of Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt doesn't break my calorie goals. Right now I've got the Liz Lemon flavor in the fridge it's lemon, lavender and blueberry and tastes amazing. 180 calories in 1/2 cup paired with a cup of popcorn (55 cal) it's my go-to movie snack when I need a treat.

Might have to try that flavor & put some lemon cookies in it.
  • mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    I'll add my favorite, Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate Lowfat ice cream, no added sugar. It has 90 calories and is almost indistinguishable from ice cream. I also have sherbet often, often fat free, but has 100+ calories per half cup. I'm having the blue bell as I type.:happy:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    skinny cow mint icecream sandwiches- 150

none are good for u
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    them frozen fruit bars
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    popsicles
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I love walls touch of yoghurt, strawberry & vanilla is devine - approx 65cals per serving
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds vanilla cone = 150 calories of yum
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I love Edy's Slow Churned ice cream. The chocolate is really creamy. It's 100 cal per 4 oz and 4 grams of fat, so going back for seconds isn't too bad. :drinker:

This!!! Edy's slow churned is my favorite!!!
  • AlexandraStyles101
    Options
    These people who are suggesting Skinny Cow.... DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY HORRIBLE INGREDIENTS GO INTO THAT?! Loads of artificial sweetners and preservatives... you'd probably be better off eating regular ice cream!
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow salted caramel pretzel bar is GOOOOOOOOD!!! Also Rita's Italian Ice now has Light Vanilla Custard.....and they make sundaes now.
  • courtneyglesueur
    courtneyglesueur Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Breyer's all natural strawberry ice cream is wonderful! It only has six ingredients (milk, strawberries, sugar, cream, whey, tara gum) and 14 g of sugar per 1/2 cup. Only 112 calories as well. It tastes like real ice cream, too, because it is, and not diet ice cream. Check out their other natural flavors, too!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    As an occasional treat, Baskin Robbins chocolate chip cookie dough, kids size scoop in a cup. 2.5oz scoop 190 calories.
  • frankizoy
    frankizoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    We like the Skinny Cow ice cream products here. Can't beat the taste and it's lower in cals and fat that most.

i agree, skinny cow is low in calories and still tastes really good! :)
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I make my own Popsicles in reusable molds... Strawberries, banana or mango, a bit of sugar, squirt of lemon juice. Out of control delicious. 50 +\- calories per Popsicle. :)