should i do a whole week of a high carb diet to fix leptin so i can boost my fat burn again?

I been cutting for 10 months straight and I plateud back in august and my weight loss slowed down. Im constantly craving food and i just want it to stop!!! Its getting aggravating! I hate food... So thats why i hate craving food. So should a whole week of high carb fix this? Also i have been cheating for the past few weeks.but didnt go over maintenance and still nothing changed. Also been doing refeeds guess what... Still no results still craving! I just feel like i m getting fatter and fatter. So should i do this whole week high carb will it fix my hormone imbalance issues?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    has a doctor told you that you have hormone imbalance issues?

your craving could be mineral/vitamin deficiencies, or as a result of having a very large calorie deficit for a long time. maybe just eat what you're craving...
  • taylorblade
    taylorblade Posts: 261 Member
    has a doctor told you that you have hormone imbalance issues?

your craving could be mineral/vitamin deficiencies, or as a result of having a very large calorie deficit for a long time. maybe just eat what you're craving...
    You know im going to be honest with you...no my doctor hasnt told me that. As a matter of fact my doctor dosent even know i lost weight. He didnt put me on a diet plan. I put myself on one. See i started at 225 now i weigh 158 and my weight fluctuate to 162 sometimes 163. The thing about it is im not even below 20% bf yet and im constantly craving anything in sight! Whether its healthy food or junk food... I WANT IT!!! And its driving me insane (I hate food always have always will) I just want to stop eating lose the rest of this fat and go on with my life thats all.
  • TavistockToad
    how tall are you? how much are you eating per day?
  • taylorblade
    how tall are you? how much are you eating per day?
    5,9 male and i can eat up to 2500 or 3000 if i want to
  • TavistockToad
    edited October 2014
    you can eat up to 3000, but how much ARE you eating?

what are you craving?
  • taylorblade

what are you craving?
    Im eating atleast since im trying to cut... 2,000 calories a day to lose a pound... But it just wont work my body just wont allow it it just keeps making me eat more making me eat at maintenance. Once i get to maintenance im satisfied. Now thats just crazy! Im craving i guess for anything i just want to eat anything nothing really specific. When i first started cutting i was doing just fine. No junk food really. Because again i hate all food in general i dont think we need to survive by putting things in our mouth. Also im a person with alot of will power thats just in my mentality. I didnt need nobody to drive me or help me lose weight and my my body is taking my will strength away by making me eat food. Which i hate! I also do kickboxing and workout everyday. No rest days really. But im trying to incorporate some. But hard to. I just love working out. Its part of my lifestyle! :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Your hatred for food seems concerning to me.
  • pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member

what are you craving?
    Because again i hate all food in general i dont think we need to survive by putting things in our mouth. Also im a person with alot of will power thats just in my mentality. I didnt need nobody to drive me or help me lose weight and my my body is taking my will strength away by making me eat food. Which i hate!

What? This is something you should discuss with your doctor. Your body makes you eat food the same way your lungs make you breathe air.
  • taylorblade
    SideSteel wrote: »

I just hate it. Because food dont seem beneficial to me.
  • SideSteel

Do you find water beneficial?
    What about air?

• 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    You sound like you have problems with actually eating food.

You wrote this:-
    Im constantly craving food and i just want it to stop!!! Its getting aggravating! I hate food... So thats why i hate craving food.

You hate food??? You weighed 225lbs before so you must of loved food to get to that size. Now your at 158lbs you hate food.

I think you need to see someone about your food issues - Your paranoid you are getting bigger.

YOU NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I commented on a post from you last week, I remember you were saying you think your fat, and I told you to post photos.

YOU HAVE BODY DISMORPHIA....................GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you understanding me yet??????????????????????

FOOD IS FUEL!!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ILL!!!!!!!!!!
  • taylorblade
    2013sk wrote: »
    You sound like you have problems with actually eating food.

You wrote this:-
    Im constantly craving food and i just want it to stop!!! Its getting aggravating! I hate food... So thats why i hate craving food.

You hate food??? You weighed 225lbs before so you must of loved food to get to that size. Now your at 158lbs you hate food.

I think you need to see someone about your food issues - Your paranoid you are getting bigger.

YOU NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I commented on a post from you last week, I remember you were saying you think your fat, and I told you to post photos.

YOU HAVE BODY DISMORPHIA....................GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you understanding me yet??????????????????????

FOOD IS FUEL!!!
    Ok first of all i always hated food since day one. The reason why i got fat is because i have to keep this stupid body alive otherwise i wouldnt eat period. I wish there was a way the doctor could reprogram my body to survive off something else. But yes i hate food and im thinking about starving myself and i dont care.

• taylorblade

Do you find water beneficial?
    What about air?
    yes of course! Why wouldnt i?

• SideSteel
    It sounds to like you need professional help.
  • taylorblade
    pscarolina wrote: »

what are you craving?
    Because again i hate all food in general i dont think we need to survive by putting things in our mouth. Also im a person with alot of will power thats just in my mentality. I didnt need nobody to drive me or help me lose weight and my my body is taking my will strength away by making me eat food. Which i hate!

What? This is something you should discuss with your doctor. Your body makes you eat food the same way your lungs make you breathe air.

Food is evil. Sorry!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member

Please seek professional help to work on your relationship with food. This isn't a healthy outlook. http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/find-help-support
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I'm absolutely hoping this is a troll. If not, please follow Paige's link and get some help.
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    Starving yourself won't stop your cravings. You have cravings when your body needs something it's currently lacking. It's trying to tell you something, and I think you should listen ... have you thought about talking to a nutritionist? They might be able to shed some light on getting you the nutrition you need while helping you reach your goal.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    You definitely need to talk to a professional. Good Luck!!!!
This discussion has been closed.