Are you about to ask the forums why you aren't losing weight?! Read This First!

Options
12346»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that when I eat empty calories sometimes I feel no signal saying the stop from overeating. Pizza can be down so quick I amaze myself sometimes. I'm pretty sure I could not eat more than 4 servings in spinach in a salad.
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Veryme wrote: »
    So , just curious, everyone here is measuring their portions by cup or scale? Like how you do it when you cook a dinner for family or eat at work place cafe?

Weighing is the ideal method, but if you can't get a scale for whatever reason, at least use a measuring cup and look up proper food portions to make sure yours is as close to accurate as you can get it. When all else fails, make half of your plate full of vegetables, 1/4 grains or potatoes (if you choose to partake in them) and 1/4 protein.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I tried the veg and fruit method it did not work for me. I tried protein way, making an omelet with 2 and within an hour I am hungry, then I tried 3eggs omelet and the same thing happened! I tried the grains method , obese did not budge from me! too much diary a problem for asthma/lung infection. exercise a pain in the chest! HELP those who have achieved victory, send me an eating plan, method you used, motivation plan, how you changed you mind set! ( my mind in a cage!) HELP, please. much appreciation.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    111grace wrote: »
    I tried the veg and fruit method it did not work for me. I tried protein way, making an omelet with 2 and within an hour I am hungry, then I tried 3eggs omelet and the same thing happened! I tried the grains method , obese did not budge from me! too much diary a problem for asthma/lung infection. exercise a pain in the chest! HELP those who have achieved victory, send me an eating plan, method you used, motivation plan, how you changed you mind set! ( my mind in a cage!) HELP, please. much appreciation.

Get professional help.

• CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    <3
  • JLCrunch
    JLCrunch Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    *cough cough* BUMP *cough*
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options