Replies

• SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    SW 190
    CW 145
    GW 130

I already posted my face change, here is the rest so far. The picture on the left was taken today, the one on the right was taken in March, at about 175.

u9alh70wdxl8.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @lisajo89 Thank you! I still have work to do but getting there. I really think it's all about strength. I wouldn't be as happy at 140 right now if I had not been doing it.

I didn't follow a specific program, I made my own with a trainer. Most important, I work everything and I work pretty heavy. I read New Rules of Lifting for Women and think it's probably a great program. I really liked the book and the way it is written. Lots of great information as far as nutrition and the program is laid out pretty well.

The only thing about NROL...I don't quite believe in "eat more to weigh less"-yet. I still love lifting on a deficit and am happy with the results.

And yes, I think I'm dead on 5'4"
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Basilin wrote: »
    Today, 123 lbs (toilet photo-bomb, pay no mind)

9sfvfrvhb6n0.jpg

Now to start working on getting some guns instead of floppy woman arms. :open_mouth:

You look like you are ready to conquer the world (once you get out of the bathroom). Ha-ha!! Thanks for sharing, and congrats! :D

I'm too tall for this thread, so I'll run away now.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    These pics are almost exactly one year apart ...

Hmm, I think both of these ladies look lovely. ;) Congrats!!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    @Arditarose - thank you. I have actually ordered that book! Hopefully it's getting delivered today. I've heard so much about it! I cannot wait to get started :smile: Keep up the good work. You look beautiful :smile:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    SW January 2013 was 268
    CW 144yyfjwfrfk3o5.jpg
    mwzorzsvmbgu.jpg
    9110th0p65f9.jpg
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I mean this very kindly, and I don't want you to take this harshly.
    But if you are 5'3, then 80 something pounds is severely underweight.
    I immediately thought you look like someone who is starving, then when I saw what you weigh I was concerned. But what really worries me is that it says "CW- current weight"..not "GW- goal weight".... which indicates that you wish to lose more. I'm scared for you. Your weight loss is up to you, I debated a long time over whether I should speak up and I wouldn't have said anything except that I'm worried you want to lose even more than that. Wishing you luck and health on your journey.

I very much agree.

I would be more forthcoming about this. 80 pounds is dangerous, if not suicidal. I don't wish you luck. I hope you stay alive.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and During. Strength train!
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

Fantastic. I want your hips. ;-)
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I mean this very kindly, and I don't want you to take this harshly.
    But if you are 5'3, then 80 something pounds is severely underweight.
    I immediately thought you look like someone who is starving, then when I saw what you weigh I was concerned. But what really worries me is that it says "CW- current weight"..not "GW- goal weight".... which indicates that you wish to lose more. I'm scared for you. Your weight loss is up to you, I debated a long time over whether I should speak up and I wouldn't have said anything except that I'm worried you want to lose even more than that. Wishing you luck and health on your journey.

I very much agree.

I would be more forthcoming about this. 80 pounds is dangerous, if not suicidal. I don't wish you luck. I hope you stay alive.

there were already around 50 posts about it and she answered them already. why do people not read before they comment? your post is just piling it on at this point and is rude.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thanks, Aviva, for always getting us back on track. :) Really great to see all these pictures everyone! You all look fantastic! Well done on your successes so far. I hope to find the same success with piling on the pounds to move up to a healthier weight. Perhaps, if this thread is still active when I do so, I'll post pictures. Until then, keep the pictures and stories coming, ladies!

PS: I realise I haven't apologised to the OP for unintentionally drawing so much attention away from the original message of the thread. I sincerely apologise, OP, and thank you for providing us with an opportunity to celebrate the contributions of these inspirational women!
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

I know, right? She has the best hips ever
  • KaroshiQueen
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    I'm 5'4
    SW January 2013 was 268
    CW 144yyfjwfrfk3o5.jpg
    mwzorzsvmbgu.jpg
    9110th0p65f9.jpg

You look 20 yrs younger!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

You can have them, you have to take the thighs too though.
  • KaroshiQueen
    Options
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

You can have them, you have to take the thighs too though.

Gladly!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You ladies are amazing! (*)
  • tattooedminx
    tattooedminx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump, love the before and after pics, even if I am 5"5 :#
  • kkotsuna
    Options
    Before and During
    165lbs vs 145lbs
    1v8u4xo7pay3.bmp
  • Local_Atlantis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well done girls! You all look great!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Options
    kkotsuna wrote: »
    Before and During
    165lbs vs 145lbs

You look amazing! What work outs are you doing?
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely loving this thread!! Everyone looks amazing, so much hard work and effort right there!!

I'm 5ft 4 (well a tad under lol) and it's really inspiring to see everyone's success. I'm currently pregnant so not trying to lose weight but just hoping not to gain too much. But whatever I do gain, seeing photos like this give me inspiration that I can get back on track after birth and get to my goal. Well done everyone x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!