What do you fear?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kimberlyspanton
    kimberlyspanton Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of demons.....I mean, I know they're not real.....but after I watch a horror movie about them, I'll sleep with the lights on for days.......I actually love horror movies though.....o.O
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Bees, the ocean, failing any exam and hot air balloons (had reoccurring nightmares a few years ago that I was in one and it just keep going up and up)
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    i fear pregnant women! I have to look away or i just end up getting nauseous at the sight of one
  • kimberlyspanton
    Options
    assthetikk wrote: »
    i fear pregnant women! I have to look away or i just end up getting nauseous at the sight of one

O.o
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I fear the possibility that reaching my goals won't be as satisfying as I imagine it will be
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

O.o
    There is such a thing. This is what google had to say-
    Type of Phobia: Fear of Pregnant Women (no scientific name, but most similar to Tocophobia, a fear of pregnancy)

Effects of the phobia: Chills, sweating, and general nervousness in the presence of pregnant women, with an especial paranoia about knocking them over by mistake.

• kimberlyspanton
    Options

O.o
    There is such a thing. This is what google had to say-
    Type of Phobia: Fear of Pregnant Women (no scientific name, but most similar to Tocophobia, a fear of pregnancy)

Effects of the phobia: Chills, sweating, and general nervousness in the presence of pregnant women, with an especial paranoia about knocking them over by mistake.

Never heard of that before. Let's hope you get over that if you ever want kids. Haha.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    i fear not being the best dad for my boys. sounds corny but i dont fear anything else it makes me reckless and that makes me fear for not being there or the best they deserve
  • MaidenVermont
    MaidenVermont Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt public speaking.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    for someone to die on me,, again.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    BIRDS
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    siport wrote: »
    i fear not being the best dad for my boys. sounds corny but i dont fear anything else it makes me reckless and that makes me fear for not being there or the best they deserve

they clearly have an amazing dad :smile:

• tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Something bad happening to my daughter, lizards, the dark (don't judge lol), and never finding love and getting married.
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    allowing harm and my daughters to ever meet
  • kimberlyspanton
    Options
    allowing harm and my daughters to ever meet

lol.....I read that fast and I totally thought you said ham...not harm.....I need glasses. ha.

I fear that I will never get down to my goal weight. For reals. Its hard.
  • kimberlyspanton
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Waking up naked and confused next to Richard Simmons.

....That's like my fantasy....... ;)
  • lakhena
    lakhena Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've held Richard Simmons' hand, but that's the furthest we've gone ;)

On that fear though... drowning, even though I know how to swim and float.