Options
15678911»

Replies

• spots1017
    Options
    Promised Land chocolate milk from Publix and Sam's cheesecake. mmmmmh
  • RCfleebo
    Options
    Little Ceasar's Pretzel Pizza....... so bad, but so good!
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Einstein Bros snickerdoodle cookies. They're the size of my palm but they're FOUR HUNDRED CALORIES. It's outrageous, but will I stop eating them? You bet I won't.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew Code Red.

Oh, my word. When it first came out around 10 years ago I was completely addicted to the stuff. I would drink up to 24 12oz. cans per day, and would get seriously terrible headaches if I tried to quit. After about two years, I had to wean myself off of it. I've had bouts here, and there with it since then, but nothing like before.

To me, that stuff is the nectar of the gods.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Raw almonds. Not because they are fattenign but because they are so hard that something weird happens to my temples when I eat them.
  • dbmata
    Options
    do they make you itch too?
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    As far as Tim Hortons goes, I can resist pretty much all of the baked goods, but the breakfast sandwiches are a whole other story! Sausage egg and cheese on a biscuit. Wayyy too many calories to start the day with, but I used to eat one several times a week! I don't know why but I still crave them so. much. I have to eat a quest bar on my way to work every morning so that I don't give in by the time I get my coffee!
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want, just work out extra longer ;)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Talenti Old World Egg Nog (might have to buy a lot of pints & store them in the basement haha).
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Sprouts' Coffee cake.

It's moist buttery cake that is being smothered by 1/4 inch of cinnamon streusel delicousness.
  • gettingthere182
    Options
    kinder hazelnut mini eggs. my local supermarkets only have them at christmas and easter, thank god. otherwise i'd weigh a lot more than i do now.
  • hiswaywardgirl
    Options
    Amy's brand candy. It's "healthy" ....... right?
  • ebfmfp
    ebfmfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Firehouse Sub's Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Brisket. 124.75 cals per inch! I did not even look at the sodium column.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I for one am glad I discovered this thread so it could remind me of some awesome things I haven't eaten in a long time (fried cheese sticks from TGIF, cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera), give me ideas on how to improve my grilled cheese, and make me think about moving to Japan so I can try all these fun flavors of Kit Kat....
  • trenzalours
    Options
    Moes Southwest Grill...Those huge burritos with the queso are my weakness!!
  • dbmata
    Options
    ebfmfp wrote: »
    Firehouse Sub's Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Brisket. 124.75 cals per inch! I did not even look at the sodium column.

that's one angry inch.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    French fries, Lindt chocolates, Wegman's pies, fudge, sponge candy...ugh, so many things!