I wish I had never discovered...

Options

Replies

• pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    tibby531 wrote: »
    whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! go back! are there really cadbury cream eggs for christmas??? I have not seen these, and I feel cheated! I didn't stock up on the halloween ones, and now I'm out. :'(

I think you'll still have enough time to stock up:P.

I would have to say Turkey Hill Egg Nog ice cream. I'm already searching for it LOL!

Their pumpkin pie ice cream was soooo good. I may have to try that.

• aserranzana16
    aserranzana16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ...that they sell bags of Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Chips for $.40 in the vending machine on the 15th floor of my office building.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Pumpkin Ice Cream. Omg.

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Weis Peppermint Stick ice cream. So good.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Cadburys Marvelous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Chocolate and Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Bars. They have added a good 300+ cals to my day, every day for the last 2 weeks!

Oh! And they sell them by the 2 lb bars at our Walmart * SMILE *
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hills Deep Dark Chocolate ice cream...oh my word. I can't keep it in the house anymore because to me, a serving is more like 2 cups rather than half a cup.
  • yuiconnor
    Options
    This post is so evil but gosh My weekness is anything *fake* pumpkin flavored
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Tried the green tea, the strawberry and the pumpkin ones recently (friend came back from Japan).

PUMPKIN KIT KATS??? :o

And here I thought the white chocolate ones were heavenly.

Japan, huh? Damn.
    I was going to pick a link for you but the whole Google page looks interesting. You can get them on Amazon if you're really really serious about pumpkin pudding kit kats.

I don't want to enable you but...did want to give you the info in case you were one of those lucky 'treats in moderation' folks I hear about on here. LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=where+can+i+buy+pumpkin+kitkats&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&gws_rd=ssl

Ooops...should have used tinyurl.com instead. :)

$_1.JPG

I've bought stranger things on Amazon, they seem to carry a lot of products that have been discontinued, which always seems to happen to my favourites. Although last order was my SO's hair gel (like two years' worth, lol).

Thanks for the tip, I didn't think to look there!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    BEER!
  • smandymail
    smandymail Posts: 40 Member
    Options

go.[/quote]

Ok, so check it. There's a breakfast place near me that makes blueberry muffins right? They're huge. I mean... easily as big as a cornish game hen. Then they cook it like french toast, serve it with two eggs, bacon, and a little of the ol breakfast potatoes.

Oh my god. Me want.[/quote]

:open_mouth:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    kikityme wrote: »
    Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Ok, so check it. There's a breakfast place near me that makes blueberry muffins right? They're huge. I mean... easily as big as a cornish game hen. Then they cook it like french toast, serve it with two eggs, bacon, and a little of the ol breakfast potatoes.

Oh my god. Me want.

You have to tell us where it is -- I'm hoping it's near me!!!

Sorry boss, this is in Eastern WA. A place called Chaps. It's a small drive for you. ;)

I'll edit the post if I can find a picture.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Chips and chip dip!
  • Tortitudekitty
    Tortitudekitty Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hy husband's homemade flapjacks.......with pineapple, cherry and apricot chunks in it and sprinkled with toasted almonds.

I'm eating a piece right now (my excuse is that I've just done a really mega workout! ;) ).
  • jstrun
    jstrun Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Presidents Choice Candy Cane Ice Cream - it comes out at christmas time only and I am guilty of buying at least 5 tubs over the span of 2 months...**runs away in shame**
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Samoas
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Clover leaf medium canned shrimp. Used to eat a can a day maybe two. Then the buggers stopped producing it!!! The only decent shrimp we Canucks had on the shelves. I'm jonesing.... waaaaa
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Hy husband's homemade flapjacks.......with pineapple, cherry and apricot chunks in it and sprinkled with toasted almonds.

I'm eating a piece right now (my excuse is that I've just done a really mega workout! ;) ).
    wuuuuut.... is there a recipe of this demonology?
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Publix chocolate trinity ice cream and cannolis.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Girl Scouts Samoas. Thankfully they're available all of once a year. I try to avoid grocery stores in March or I'll see their little sweet, innocent faces beaming up at me... with evil purple boxes.

• LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    jstrun wrote: »
    Presidents Choice Candy Cane Ice Cream - it comes out at christmas time only and I am guilty of buying at least 5 tubs over the span of 2 months...**runs away in shame**

Hahah! Love that stuff!