Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    My team is 5-36
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Still only in the single digits for losses! DUBS on a roll! This is the best season yet ever since I became a fan back in the 70's!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    DUBS sweep the Rockets for the season! Take that Harden and Howard!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Heading into the ALL STAR game break the DUBS are 35-6 and the best team in the NBA!!!!! This may be finally the year I see them win a championship!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Man that was a close one with Boston yesterday! DUBS were just making too many mistakes and can ill afford to do that in the playoffs. Hopefully it's a wake up call that let's them know that they just can't blow out every team every time time play.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png[/url
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The correct response to all questions should be San Antonio Spurs. Enough Said.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    trailblazers all day
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    The correct response to all questions should be San Antonio Spurs. Enough Said.
    IMO, the scariest team for the Warriors to play.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Damn, the loss last night ended the DUBS 19 home game win streak! This is good for the DUBS though because they need to realize that that they can't always win at home.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Cavs
    james-dunkjpg-9bc84a4f8a32a1f8.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Dang I didn't post Saturday's win by the DUBS and tonight, they had a great comeback after being down by 14 in the 1st. Go DUBS.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • McKittyJane
    McKittyJane Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I live in NW corner of louisiana, share the love between Dallas mavs and NO pelicans (im still slightly offended that they picked that for their new mascot...whatever)
  • McKittyJane
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    The NBA sucks! They are all self centered *kitten*. College basketball is much more fun to watch and is more of a team sport. Half the time NBA players are walking the court, I hate seeing millions of dollars wasted on someone giving 50%

The butthurt smells very strong.

It's not butthurt its my opinion. I used love watching the NBA back in the day with Jordan, Magic and all of the legends. The league has changed a lot and its not entertaining to watch.

College basketball on the other hand is very entertaining. While not all of the players have the skill to make it to the NBA those kids are out there giving 110% every night. That's entertaining.

Of course college plays their heart out! College is supposed to be the hardest push before "adult world." Although the salary is huge, NBA is those guys job still. Think about it...in a buisness course in college students will give a lot more effort to get the grades and the degree; never seen an employed office job worker give 110% everyday (work that copier!!) in NBA they are required to perform every night with a lot at stake-their team winning or losing, acceptance, and reputation.
    However, i wish NBA was a little more game and a little less buisness.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I live in NW corner of louisiana, share the love between Dallas mavs and NO pelicans (im still slightly offended that they picked that for their new mascot...whatever)
    It's so odd that Utah chose to keep the name the Jazz since Utah isn't affiliated with jazz unlike NO. Utah Salty's would be a better choice. Or the Utah NaCl's would be cool.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It sucks to be a laker fan this year but I'll still watch every painful loss in its entirety. Maybe we get a healthy Kobe next year and who knows what will happen. I see this year going to GSW, but due to lack of playoff experience you got to keep an eye on the Spurs and with rose healthy the Bulls are a well rounded contender too. I'd say Houston but you can't win it all with harden being the only real threat. Their defense isn't going to win against this playoffs high scoring teams.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Brooklyn nets
  • julies222
    julies222 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Da Bulls !! But I love my hometown Raptors too !!! LOU!!!!!
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @julies222 good luck to your team in the playoffs!! Great to watch rose put in work
  • McKittyJane
    Options
    jlima845 wrote: »
    It sucks to be a laker fan this year but I'll still watch every painful loss in its entirety. Maybe we get a healthy Kobe next year and who knows what will happen. I see this year going to GSW, but due to lack of playoff experience you got to keep an eye on the Spurs and with rose healthy the Bulls are a well rounded contender too. I'd say Houston but you can't win it all with harden being the only real threat. Their defense isn't going to win against this playoffs high scoring teams.

Harden isnt the only real threat. Ooooops
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Who is looking good recovering from yet another injury?