Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Yeah- losing Wall really sucks. I'm proud that they're doing what they're doing though. It's nice to see two good years in a row after a lifetime of suckage.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Bullets!!!! errr I mean Wizards!

Not without John.

Cavs are really going to win this series now. Pau I don't care how hurt you are. You better be dressed to play tonight.

Game time decision for Pau. Pau you really want to sit on the bench and watch your team lose to Lebron again.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Bron Bron- whiniest player in the league.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Rockets. *sigh*
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Spurs fan so not much to root for anymore.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    But you guys have had such a run.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Bulls! Even though they've lost my favorite... Luol Deng
    Lets go D. ROSE
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I'm pulling for the Bulls over Cleveland. I can't stand LeBron.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Rockets still alive, Cavs look tough and Wiz still have a chance! I love NBA playoffs! DUBS to win it all though!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    If the Bulls can get past Cleveland, they will win it. Otherwise, I see golden state taking it
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    DUBS can do it tonight!!!! I like our chances if we do because we've dominated both of the other teams in the opposing bracket during the season.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    That's RIGHT!!!!! DUBS in the Division FINALS since 1976!!!!!! That 65 foot 3 pointer at the end of the 3rd by Curry was an omen that there was no way the Grizzles were going to win!! Doesn't matter if it's LA or Houston, DUBS will trounce 'em!!!!

GO DUBS!!!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Game one tonight!!!! Go DUBS!!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Team LeBron
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    I dont see GS making it past the Rockets....great 3 point shooting team but they live and die by the 3..if they're off, it will be bad for them...also dont think GS can match the front court play of the Rockets..they're playing good ball down low
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    I dont see GS making it past the Rockets....great 3 point shooting team but they live and die by the 3..if they're off, it will be bad for them...also dont think GS can match the front court play of the Rockets..they're playing good ball down low
    Both teams are 3 point shooting teams. DUBS are the no.1 defense in the league along with being top 3 in offense. Plus home court advantage favors the Warriors. Both teams play fast, but the Warriors bench is so much deeper than Houston's. So it should be a good series, but I'm not betting against GS.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• yopeeps025
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

You said you love the playoffs. I find it very funny some teams strategy to foul away from ball. Quick foul a bad FT shooter. This playoff were kind of exciting.

BTW When the Cavs win vs Hawks, I will love to see how GS will beat them in the finals.
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    Both teams are 3 point shooting teams. DUBS are the no.1 defense in the league along with being top 3 in offense. Plus home court advantage favors the Warriors. Both teams play fast, but the Warriors bench is so much deeper than Houston's. So it should be a good series, but I'm not betting against GS.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I'm a betting man, I may not bet against GS straight up but I will take the Rockets and the points all day. ehh, outside of Curry, Thompson, and Green's 3 point ability, I am not sold on them playing complete ball. They're a great team though, this series will tell a lot. Dubs are not the #1 defensive team in the league though, FYI..if we're talking opponents PPG they fall behind Chicago and Cleveland and come in at #3..offense is ridiculouls though. When they're on they are tough to beat..
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

You said you love the playoffs. I find it very funny some teams strategy to foul away from ball. Quick foul a bad FT shooter. This playoff were kind of exciting.

BTW When the Cavs win vs Hawks, I will love to see how GS will beat them in the finals.
    Lol, the "Hack a Shaq" is so common now in the NBA. I'm sure that they'll consider changing some of the rulings. Maybe like a 2 point FT attempt and then retention of the ball after the fact. Should dissuade teams for using that as a "strategy".
    In the NFL if the offense has no timeouts, moves the ball down the field then delays with a fake injury or penalty, there's a 10 second run off of time. That would mean a lot on the NBA if they did something like that.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• yopeeps025
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Lol, the "Hack a Shaq" is so common now in the NBA. I'm sure that they'll consider changing some of the rulings. Maybe like a 2 point FT attempt and then retention of the ball after the fact. Should dissuade teams for using that as a "strategy".
    In the NFL if the offense has no timeouts, moves the ball down the field then delays with a fake injury or penalty, there's a 10 second run off of time. That would mean a lot on the NBA if they did something like that.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yeah maybe we can also get a challenge flag so it can be thrown when coaches call timeouts when they have zero.