Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Sixers
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lets go Dubs!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,571 Member
    Options
    jlima845 wrote: »
    It sucks to be a laker fan this year but I'll still watch every painful loss in its entirety. Maybe we get a healthy Kobe next year and who knows what will happen. I see this year going to GSW, but due to lack of playoff experience you got to keep an eye on the Spurs and with rose healthy the Bulls are a well rounded contender too. I'd say Houston but you can't win it all with harden being the only real threat. Their defense isn't going to win against this playoffs high scoring teams.
    My main concern for the DUBS is Bogut. If he's not healthy through the playoffs, inside play will be greatly affected on both offense and defense.
    I'm lovin' Draymond Green right now. When he was in Anthony Davis was 3 for 12. When he wasn't he was 5 for 9.
    With a deep bench and great defense the DUBS should win it all, but there are still too many experienced teams they have to get through. The West teams are tough and the Cavs and Bulls will be tough too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I live in Minnesota so usually this time of year the only thing we're talking about is the draft lottery.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    I live in Minnesota so usually this time of year the only thing we're talking about is the draft lottery.

:lol:
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Holy crap!!! The DUBS with one of the greatest comebacks in NBA playoff history! 20 points down and they tie it to bring it to over time, then win the game!!!! If CURRY isn't MVP, I don't know what to say!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a little worried that they let the game get to that point though. But great game. He will be MVP. Derrick Rose is looking sharp too. Very entertaining games tonight
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    jlima845 wrote: »
    I'm a little worried that they let the game get to that point though. But great game. He will be MVP. Derrick Rose is looking sharp too. Very entertaining games tonight
    I was concerned, but at the same time, to me this just solidifies that they have the ability to comeback in the PLAYOFFS. They did it a few times in the regular season, but man not like this. Amazing. Especially since it's one of the highest in playoff history.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    Options
    SWEEP!!!!!! Bring on Memphis or Portland!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • julies222
    julies222 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks@jlima845. What a game last night. Buzzer beater! It's ok. Bulls will win it at home. Ugh I'm scared to watch the Raptors tonight
  • VCFernandez13
    VCFernandez13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The nets and an original fan when they were out in the meadowlands then to Newark and now Brooklyn
  • julies222
    Options
    Go Raptors! Don't get swept lol
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    San Antonio! (Yes, even after today's game.) Go Spurs Go!
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    Knicks
  • julies222
    Options
    Omg bulls. What happened?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    With a crappy last 2 games by the DUBS, last night made me anxious, but if they play like this the rest of the way, they should win the championship!!!!! GO DUBS!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • CasandraNS
    CasandraNS Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    Thunder baby!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Bullets!!!! errr I mean Wizards!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Bullets!!!! errr I mean Wizards!

Not without John.

Cavs are really going to win this series now. Pau I don't care how hurt you are. You better be dressed to play tonight.