Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!! DUBS are the Western Conference CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! It's great for the BAY AREA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
    I love my DUBS!!!!!!!! NBA FINALS vs the CAVS!!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!! DUBS are the Western Conference CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! It's great for the BAY AREA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Series will be closed out if referees start calling flagrant fouls. Like commentary, "what is a flagrant foul these days."

Lebron fifth finals appearance and will only have 2 rings to show from them.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Series will be closed out if referees start calling flagrant fouls. Like commentary, "what is a flagrant foul these days."

This should be a pretty good Finals. The Cavs are so much more physical and both teams are good at home. Rebounding, reducing TO's and defense are going to HAVE to be much better they the DUBS if they are going to have a chance to win it all.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• yopeeps025
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

This should be a pretty good Finals. The Cavs are so much more physical and both teams are good at home. Rebounding, reducing TO's and defense are going to HAVE to be much better they the DUBS if they are going to have a chance to win it all.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

The only way I see the Cavs winning is IF Kyrie gets double-double with assist being one of those doubles. I was talking to someone abbout well who can guard lebron on the GS. Well who in the CAVS can guard Stephen? He is an incredible player who I actually like watching. Watch how the MVP performs this series. I am pretty sure he will win finals MVP.

• B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    I dont see GS making it past the Rockets....great 3 point shooting team but they live and die by the 3..if they're off, it will be bad for them...also dont think GS can match the front court play of the Rockets..they're playing good ball down low
    You like crow?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I will gladly eat crow, Rockets pissed away games 1 & 2 ( and I am not, by any means, a Rockets fan. I can't stand Harden, Terry, nor Smith), got drummed game 3 and then it was all but over. I'm ready for The Finals to start now..I like Cavs in 6
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

The only way I see the Cavs winning is IF Kyrie gets double-double with assist being one of those doubles. I was talking to someone abbout well who can guard lebron on the GS. Well who in the CAVS can guard Stephen? He is an incredible player who I actually like watching. Watch how the MVP performs this series. I am pretty sure he will win finals MVP.

Is this a serious question? You do realize that LBJ is also one of the top defenders in the league? I'm not taking away from Steph's abilities but James is pretty well-equipped to guard him on the perimeter.
  • yopeeps025
    edited May 2015
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Is this a serious question? You do realize that LBJ is also one of the top defenders in the league? I'm not taking away from Steph's abilities but James is pretty well-equipped to guard him on the perimeter.

So kyrie has to guard Klay thompson? He still not 100% right? I would like to see that matchup though. Seeing the MVP vs second runner up. All and all no one else in the east would of made the finals a competition.

Also I feel Lebron will be guarding someone else.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I believe that the Warriors up tempo game and being able to defend the paint will be key. You're NOT going to stop Lebron, but you can make his teamates ineffective.
    Warriors just need to stick to their formula..................score 100 or more and keep the opponent under 100.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I believe that the Warriors up tempo game and being able to defend the paint will be key. You're NOT going to stop Lebron, but you can make his teamates ineffective.
    Warriors just need to stick to their formula..................score 100 or more and keep the opponent under 100.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I am excited Lebron is in the finals as much as I am a bulls fan. I think the bulls would of closely been swept.

• byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Medivh73 wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see if the Lakers package him off to the Knicks. Would be helpful to have someone on that team that already knows the triangle.

Don't ever see Kobe leaving LA.
  • byusuri
    Options
    Born and raised in So Cal. So, that's gotta be Lakers for me.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    byusuri wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see if the Lakers package him off to the Knicks. Would be helpful to have someone on that team that already knows the triangle.

He won't. They are trying to steal away Bulter from the bulls. Though being Bulter you would get to play with one of the greatest players of all time though. I hope he stays on the Bulls. We need him.

• byusuri
    Options

He won't. They are trying to steal away Bulter from the bulls. Though being Bulter you would get to play with one of the greatest players of all time though. I hope he stays on the Bulls. We need him.

I can only dream Lakes land him. But, no way it happens. I think everyone loves Rose in Chicago, but Butler looks to be the future.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I can only dream Lakes land him. But, no way it happens. I think everyone loves Rose in Chicago, but Butler looks to be the future.

My cousin says the same. I'm like watch he is getting the max deal in Chicago. Cannot wait for offseason after Lebron gets beat again back to back.
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    LeBron isn't getting beat back to back....
  • byusuri
    Options

My cousin says the same. I'm like watch he is getting the max deal in Chicago. Cannot wait for offseason after Lebron gets beat again back to back.

I am definitely not a fan of Lebron. But, I kinda want Cleveland to get a title. I don't think I'd be too upset if Cavs took it. Although, I think I am pulling more for Warriors.
  • byusuri
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    LeBron isn't getting beat back to back....

Cavs got some injuries to deal with. It's very possible.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thunder fan here
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    It's not happening..Shumpert, Dova, JR, Thompson, Mozgov are all playing great ball right now. Kyrie will be back and well rested and LeBron has title, for Cleveland, or bust on his mind..these two teams split the regular season meetings (although it holds no weight). GS won at home 112-94 however, LeBron did not play at all in that game..Cavs won 110-99 in Cleveland, LeBron drops a season high (to that point in the season), 42, and Curry had 18 and is held to 5 of 17 from the field..it will be a fun series to watch. However, I am sticking to Cavs in 6..I could be wrong, but I'm going to stand by it
  • byusuri
    Options
    Thunder fan here

Love the guys on your team. But, you guys seem cursed.