Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    LeBron isn't getting beat back to back....

OH he will. Get ready for the tears of last year all over again.

• yopeeps025
    Options
    byusuri wrote: »
    Thunder fan here

Love the guys on your team. But, you guys seem cursed.

The NBA 2K curse? I bet they miss James Harden so much.
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Says a Bulls fan....
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    It's not happening..Shumpert, Dova, JR, Thompson, Mozgov are all playing great ball right now. Kyrie will be back and well rested and LeBron has title, for Cleveland, or bust on his mind..these two teams split the regular season meetings (although it holds no weight). GS won at home 112-94 however, LeBron did not play at all in that game..Cavs won 110-99 in Cleveland, LeBron drops a season high (to that point in the season), 42, and Curry had 18 and is held to 5 of 17 from the field..it will be a fun series to watch. However, I am sticking to Cavs in 6..I could be wrong, but I'm going to stand by it

Not saying you're wrong. You could very well be right. Cavs are a different beast in playoffs. Everyone picked against them once Love went down. But, they seemed to get stronger at that point. Kyrie is the one that concerns me. He'll have a lot of rest. Not sure it will be enough.
  • yopeeps025
    edited May 2015
    Options

Says a Bulls fan....

I have no tears. We are going to fire our coach. Already making some big changes to the team. We also had a pansy would wanted to sit on the bench and watch the team lose. Pau Gasol you ain't tough enough for this team. He needs to be traded too.

Kobe already said Pau is too weak.
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    Kyrie will come out and avg anywhere from 18-22 ppg..they will be fine. No need for me to argue with anyone anymore. Just sit back and watch. If I am wrong, about the Cavs in 6, I will be the first to step up and admit it..until then, let's wait it out for a week
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    I'm ready to watch The Finals, then it's on to the dreaded wait before CFB season :(
  • byusuri
    Options

Says a Bulls fan....

I have no tears. We are going to fire our coach. Already making some big changes to the team. We also had a pansy would wanted to sit on the bench and watch the team lose. Pau Gasol you ain't tough enough for this team. He needs to be traded too.

Dont' be talking mess on Pau. He doesn't have the fire to be big time. But, you'll regret trading him.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I'm ready to watch The Finals, then it's on to the dreaded wait before CFB season :(

I'm going to keep a close eye on this offseason this year since I watch a lot of college ball this year. And yeah I'm going to watch and more likely DVR this series. Stay up to watch the end of the series press conference like I did last year laughing at Lebron knowing he was going to leave Miami. Kyrie need to be a better offensive teammate. If he was I be very questionable of GS taking this.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Says a Bulls fan....

Dont' be talking mess on Pau. He doesn't have the fire to be big time. But, you'll regret trading him.

Well look at the playoffs and who played with what injuries even losing but still played. Pau literally gave up. I was pissed he didn't play the games we needed him against Lebron.

• byusuri
    Options

Says a Bulls fan....

Well look at the playoffs and who played with what injuries even losing but still played. Pau literally gave up. I was pissed he didn't play the games we needed him against Lebron.

When a guy is injured, he can either help or hurt his team by playing. I won't ever call out a guy for not playing when injured.
  • B_Jaxn
    Options

I'm going to keep a close eye on this offseason this year since I watch a lot of college ball this year. And yeah I'm going to watch and more likely DVR this series. Stay up to watch the end of the series press conference like I did last year laughing at Lebron knowing he was going to leave Miami. Kyrie need to be a better offensive teammate. If he was I be very questionable of GS taking this.

Kyrie averaged 21.7 ppg during the regular season and has had his best season statistically, this year, than any of his career....can't ask for much more from him on the offensive end, he is finally passing the ball more, but he has also became a much better shooter. Now if you would've said "Kyrie needs to be a better defensive teammate", yea, that would've made sense and I would agree with you. And just a fyi, I can't stand Kyrie Irving, but I'm just stating facts..
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Kyrie averaged 21.7 ppg during the regular season and has had his best season statistically, this year, than any of his career....can't ask for much more from him on the offensive end, he is finally passing the ball more, but he has also became a much better shooter. Now if you would've said "Kyrie needs to be a better defensive teammate", yea, that would've made sense and I would agree with you. And just a fyi, I can't stand Kyrie Irving, but I'm just stating facts..

Hey now he is a former Duke player so I will of course like him as a player. Yeah Kyrie is not really a defensive mindset player. Being under Lebron more I am sure he will change it.
  • B_Jaxn
    Options
    He must get better defensively..I look for him and Shumpert to alternate on Curry
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thunder fan here

Love the guys on your team. But, you guys seem cursed.

I know. Surely next year...

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Cavs had a chance to win game one and blew it! Statistics are that the team that wins the first game of the Finals is 78% likely to win the series, I believe.
    And now with Irving more than likely injured again, the Warriors have a great shot to go up 2-0 on Sunday!
    DUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• yopeeps025
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Cavs had a chance to win game one and blew it! Statistics are that the team that wins the first game of the Finals is 78% likely to win the series, I believe.
    And now with Irving more than likely injured again, the Warriors have a great shot to go up 2-0 on Sunday!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Kyrie almost made a game changing block.

If Kyrie is hurt, Lebron will be back at home where he felt the first go around on the Cavs.

OT though was the quarter of shut down the Cavs. 2 points off a given layup.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Kyrie almost made a game changing block.

If Kyrie is hurt, Lebron will be back at home where he felt the first go around on the Cavs.

OT though was the quarter of shut down the Cavs. 2 points off a given layup.
    The Warriors looked frazzled the first quarter, but then again both teams were missing shots horribly. Kyrie's block was tremendous, and though Iguodala couldn't stop Lebron, he pestered him through the whole game.
    Unlike the other teams that the Cavs cruised through to get to the finals, they are going to have to fight tooth and nail every game against the DUBS.
    3 more to win and try to get our first championship in a long long time!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    No way the cavs are going to go down in game 2!
    *crosses fingers*
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    No way the cavs are going to go down in game 2!
    *crosses fingers*

You better hope Kyrie comes back. If not they will.