12lbs by Christmas!!

Options

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how this is working but I'm definitely in! I lost 20 pounds simply upping my vegetable and protein intake and cutting carbs, but I'm exercising and counting calories now and I hope to have more than 12 pounds gone by Christmas.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes i need a challenge. Count me in!
  • Mufflana
    Mufflana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just the motivation I need to get me into the zone! Count me in too please :)
  • mercijourney
    mercijourney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • EastCincyDad
    EastCincyDad Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Decided to start back today after being sloppy for the last year or so and saw this goal - it gets me to back to within 1 pound of my desired weight. Fate!

When I counted calories and tracked exercise diligently a few years ago I consistently lost ~7 pounds a month. Improved my habits in the process, but have slowly started creeping up since. I need a little motivation to get started again and hopefully will have same success.

Good luck everyone!
  • yuiconnor
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!
  • bb_phat
    bb_phat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yes, me too!
  • racin1020
    Options
    Going away for the holidays to where it is warm. I'm definitely in! Just restarted yesterday and noted that in the past year without using MFP gained 10 lbs...so back to logging
  • tonyamt2
    tonyamt2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Sn0wy71
    Sn0wy71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Iam in ;-) Friends request sent ;-)
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in too. Friend request sent. My goal was 10 lbs by Christmas. I started on 10/29 at 224 and am down to 219.8 as of 11/12, so I think I can totally do it! My goal was on the lower side due to recent foot surgery and being limited on what exercise I can do. :) Good luck!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'm in I would like to lose 15 , would love to give myself a Christmas present of a scale reading under 200.
  • yuiconnor
    Options
    Just out of curious, Does anyone wanna start a kik group chat or line group chat?? becuase that way we can kind of all jump in together and make friends?????
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just restarted logging and came to the forums looking for motivation. Sending friend requests :)
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love a good challenge!
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AbeArceo
    AbeArceo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just joined, and I'm in :)
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yep, that sounds dooable!!
    Been away for a while and need to address the bulging waistline !
    So start point is 214.3 lbs the heaviest I have been in my entire life and a shock to the system:)
  • jbb86
    jbb86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!! I started logging again 10 days ago and I lost 5 pounds my 1st week, so I think its definitely doable. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • bls11
    bls11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!