June 2013 Challenge (using Google Spreadsheet)

Options

Replies

• Shalovr
    Shalovr Posts: 5
    Options
    I just signed up........Great Idea:)
  • chullin26
    chullin26 Posts: 9
    Options
    I would love to do this! I have just started working out about 2 weeks ago and motivation would be great to keep me going!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    excited to have all this support!
  • mjordan211
    Options
    I would like to join. Late getting started.
  • jacquelinaaa706
    jacquelinaaa706 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i would like to join but it looks too late? would it be okay for me to weigh in this friday?
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    i would like to join but it looks too late? would it be okay for me to weigh in this friday?

You can join!!! Just add yourself to the end of the list. Update your Starting Weight, and this Friday (6/7) update your weight in the appropriate column!! We just have a head start on you :)
  • cgrfxrus
    cgrfxrus Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Aww, love your little dachshund in your profile picture, cgrfxrus! If your dog is anything like my puppy, I'm sure you'll get plenty of exercise. :)
  • mellowkate
    mellowkate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Joining a little late so you folks have a head start, but darn if I won't try to catch up!

I had hit a plateau and have been lacking motivation for the last month or so -- I was down to maybe 1-2 workouts a week when in the winter I had been going every day, and some old, bad eating habits came back -- so I'm looking forward to getting my *kitten* in gear and seeing some results by July!

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm joining late, but I weigh every Friday already! I updated the spreadsheet with my last weigh-in. Is that it? Thanks for this!
  • lizzane
    lizzane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    better late than never :D just joined today
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Two more days til your Friday weigh-in!!! Hope everyone is staying on track and hopefully you’re getting through the mini-challenge with no problems at all (I’m terrible at jumping jacks, but good with everything else). Remember the challenge is the following:

- Do 25 Jumping Jacks each day
    - Burn 200 calories 3 times per week
    - Drink 8 (8oz) of glasses of water each day

Also, don’t forget to sign up for the 30 Days Closer to a New You group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14442-30-days-closer-to-a-new-you

We had 358 out of 506 people participate for Week 1 (or Week 0 dependent on how you looked at it), so I anticipate that we will definitely get more participation since it will be a little over a week for some of us and I’m sure you’re going to be jazzed about showing your progress!!!

Let’s add on to that 334 lbs. that we have lost collectively as group!!!
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    im in!! logged on spread sheet!
  • nurse_ratty
    Options
    is the starting weight the starting weight at the start of this months challenge of when you started with MFP? - sorry im a bit silly!
  • PescetarianPrincess
    PescetarianPrincess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started late too. Is the starting weight this month or when I started losing weight in general?
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    is the starting weight the starting weight at the start of this months challenge of when you started with MFP? - sorry im a bit silly!

The spreadsheet started on 5/28 so the intention was to enter in your weight on 5/28 and 3 days later (5/31) and every Friday thereafter you would check-in. The spreadsheet calculates weight lost based on what you entered in for your start date - your last weigh-in. So if you know what your weight was on 5/28 feel free to enter that and the spreadsheet will calculate your loss from 5/28 to 5/31.

Glad you joined! Let's do this!!!
  • nurse_ratty
    Options

The spreadsheet started on 5/28 so the intention was to enter in your weight on 5/28 and 3 days later (5/31) and every Friday thereafter you would check-in. The spreadsheet calculates weight lost based on what you entered in for your start date - your last weigh-in. So if you know what your weight was on 5/28 feel free to enter that and the spreadsheet will calculate your loss from 5/28 to 5/31.

Glad you joined! Let's do this!!!

thank you!!!!!
  • rfrizb
    rfrizb Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in, thanks for the motivation :-)
  • vgibbons1007
    vgibbons1007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Im late but I'd rather be late than not do this at all!!! Thanks for all the motivation!