Juicing and cleansing

Options

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I need to start playing bingo, I know I would have 2 or 3 bingo's today. ;)
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

Is rage quit the "B" or is that "sugar is a drug/the devil"? I keep getting those confused.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

Is rage quit the "B" or is that "sugar is a drug/the devil"? I keep getting those confused.

Here is the MFP Bingo Card: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29838173/MFP_bingo.pdf
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

Here is the MFP Bingo Card: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29838173/MFP_bingo.pdf

Thanks!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

What's left? I think they've all shown up at least once this week.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    oh lord
  • Tim_Simons
    Tim_Simons Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A common misconception on juicing. You may think it shrinks your stomach, but it doesn't. Although it feels like it. Best about juicing is that it allows you to feel satiated as it eliminates that habit of comfort eating. Not to mention, it provides a huge psychological boost creating a transformation to get over with the hurdles of changing habit.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    What toxins did your cleanse rid your body of? More specifically, which toxins that are not already expelled by your body naturally?

Baking soda. Duh.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Wonder if you poop whole cookies when you expel the infamous baking soda toxin?

• andreavan28
    andreavan28 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    o7eavhxrbq61.jpg
    I need this lol

• andreavan28
    Options
    I think it is really sucking that someone feels like they need to deactivate their account because of comments that could have been avoided. This is supposed to be a community right? community's do not make someone feel like they are a screw up or like they do not belong. People come here for support not a free for all bashing! Flag this if you want to seems like people flag anything that puts them in their place anyway. Shame on you!
  • andreavan28
    Options
    Follow_me wrote: »
    "You guys are super mean!! "

Welcome to MFP where people discourage posting. Cleanse away leelee. :-)

Love it!
  • andreavan28
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    leelee870 wrote: »
    You guys are super mean!! What is wrong with restarting your body? I don't have an eating disorder, thank you very much. I don't think being 15 lbs over weight, 150!!! After my second child is classified as an eating disorder, neither is starting with a light cleanse and 50% raw diet to try and lose the weight. If you are so terribly against it then that is your issue, which I can see you have many of. Forget this community, because it seems to me that you are a bunch of small minded people who are emotionally messed.

And there it is!

Our point is you don't need to cleanse anything from your body, as your liver and kidneys already do that. If you want to lose weight, all that is needed is eating less than you burn. Any special diets like this will only help you out temporarily, if at all. They don't teach you how to properly feed your body.

Actually if you want to be exact, it is not a bad idea to cleanse your liver, it doesn't always do a perfect job or liver disease wouldn't be a problem, i Myself use an essential oil mixed with lemons and peppermint to cleanse my liver, and their are many study's on this that say it is a very wise idea, so really your just being judgmental when you do not have all of your facts correct. SMH
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You guys are super mean!! What is wrong with restarting your body? I don't have an eating disorder, thank you very much. I don't think being 15 lbs over weight, 150!!! After my second child is classified as an eating disorder, neither is starting with a light cleanse and 50% raw diet to try and lose the weight. If you are so terribly against it then that is your issue, which I can see you have many of. Forget this community, because it seems to me that you are a bunch of small minded people who are emotionally messed.

And there it is!

Our point is you don't need to cleanse anything from your body, as your liver and kidneys already do that. If you want to lose weight, all that is needed is eating less than you burn. Any special diets like this will only help you out temporarily, if at all. They don't teach you how to properly feed your body.

Actually if you want to be exact, it is not a bad idea to cleanse your liver, it doesn't always do a perfect job or liver disease wouldn't be a problem, i Myself use an essential oil mixed with lemons and peppermint to cleanse my liver, and their are many study's on this that say it is a very wise idea, so really your just being judgmental when you do not have all of your facts correct. SMH

If your liver isn't doing a good job, then essential oils aren't what you need. A visit to the doctor is.

Also, many studies? Please provide links to the actual studies.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

And there it is!

No, actually, I'm not being judgemental community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1
  • PikaKnight
    Options

And there it is!

No, actually, I'm not being judgemental community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1

boom-o.gif
  • andreavan28
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »

And there it is!

That will not cleanse your liver in any way.

Liver Clearing Blend
    Health-Essentials.info recommends a mixture of three essential oils called the "Liver Clearing Blend" for improving liver health and function. This blend consists of ledum essential oil, which contains high antioxidant properties for detoxification, celery seed essential oil, which helps to rejuvenate the liver, and helichrysum essential oil, which is a natural anticoagulant and antiviral. This essential blend helps cleanse the liver and protect it from disease.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/332689-essential-oils-for-liver-health/

Liver cleansing can be very important, especially if you have a fatty liver or are trying to do a full body detox. There are many herbs and products available to aid you in cleansing your liver, and there are also many essential oils that can help your liver cleansing. Here are the top 5 essential oils that can help cleanse the liver:

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_4826191_essential-oils-liver-cleansing.html

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_4826191_essential-oils-liver-cleansing.html

Some nice reading here for you

http://www.articlesbase.com/nutrition-articles/liver-cleanse-with-essential-oils-3323050.html

• PikaKnight
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »

And there it is!

That will not cleanse your liver in any way.

Liver Clearing Blend
    Health-Essentials.info recommends a mixture of three essential oils called the "Liver Clearing Blend" for improving liver health and function. This blend consists of ledum essential oil, which contains high antioxidant properties for detoxification, celery seed essential oil, which helps to rejuvenate the liver, and helichrysum essential oil, which is a natural anticoagulant and antiviral. This essential blend helps cleanse the liver and protect it from disease.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/332689-essential-oils-for-liver-health/

Liver cleansing can be very important, especially if you have a fatty liver or are trying to do a full body detox. There are many herbs and products available to aid you in cleansing your liver, and there are also many essential oils that can help your liver cleansing. Here are the top 5 essential oils that can help cleanse the liver:

Some nice reading here for you

http://www.articlesbase.com/nutrition-articles/liver-cleanse-with-essential-oils-3323050.html

Wait..these are your studies. EHow.com and Livestrong?

None of these links are studies or link to actual studies, btw. Please try again.
  • andreavan28
    Options
    My liver is fabulous and I have seen first hand this work for people whose livers are not.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

And there it is!

No!! Essential Oils are a placebo... They don't cure you of anything. And I don't trust the advice of anyone that believe it.