What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• prettymrsnelson
    Options
    Oh my gosh all of this sounds amazing! My son ended up asking for BBQ Pulled Chicken sandwiches but I think I will make it tomorrow after I go to the store.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Meatball sub
  • VickiS78
    VickiS78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A tater tot casserole that has been redone to be more health conscious. :)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I have two things pre-logged. Originally was going to be on my own for dinner so I was planning on a mixed green salad with creamy basil Bolthouse dressing and grilled turkey breast. Found out husband is going to be home for dinner after all, he suggested brats and mac n cheese. Slight calorie difference... oh well!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Pasta
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    owelch1 wrote: »
    Salted Carmel Chicken with pretzel crumbs, sundried tomato hummes with brocolli and carrots, and pineapple chunks

Tell me more about this salted caramel chicken you speak of.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    owelch1 wrote: »
    Salted Carmel Chicken with pretzel crumbs, sundried tomato hummes with brocolli and carrots, and pineapple chunks

Tell me more about this salted caramel chicken you speak of.

I was going to ask about this too...

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    VickiS78 wrote: »
    A tater tot casserole that has been redone to be more health conscious. :)

Do you have a recipe for this?? One of our favorite things in the Winter. Thanks..

• johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    No clue! I hoping some veggies, and some meat of some sort. Adding spices is always a plus.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I'll probably have a bowl of bean soup tonight (a cup of homemade pink beans to which I will add chopped spinach, turkey, pepita seeds, asparagus, mushrooms, raisins, grated parm and anything else I that sounds good).
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Bean soup (homemade pink beans, chopped mushrooms, asparagus, spinach, green onion, roasted butternut squash and brussel sprouts, nitrate free beef hotdog, parm cheese, pepita seeds and raisins; and a couple clementines.

bh3mrt70ximw.jpg
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow I have no idea what half of these things are but they sound yummy :D
    I'm making baked large portobello mushrooms stuffed with stilton ( laughing cow so pretend lower cal version ) and chives and wholemeal breadcrumbs - haven't decided what I'm going to eat with them yet - maybe some roast chicken or baked salmon
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    No idea... Well, I'll be in chem class/lab so I'll probably bring something quick. I made homemade banh bao, steamed meat buns last night so will probably bring one of those! :D
  • adrianesorrels
    adrianesorrels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are doing barbecue turkey meatloaf with roasted brussel sprouts. I follow skinnykitchen.com's recipe for the meatloaf and just put the brussel sprouts in the oven with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Pancakes and bacon.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    chicken breast stuffed with spinach and feta cheese with rice and salad :P nom
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Kids want breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon bread with pumpkin butter is what I'm planning on...
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Scampi
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Shrimp alfredo with wheat pasta. :)