I'm vegetarian. I had no choice but to eat meat!

Options
124»

Replies

• trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I could really go for some chicken right now nomnomnom

200.gif
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I was wondering, have you enjoyed any other meats lately? Remember you can eat what you like, lots of people go vegetarian till they're tired of it. Its not about moral reasons, for all, just a phase. I couldn't go without meat for to long, I actually crave steak sometimes, when I havent had it in awhile. I still think its funny about what u said about licking the bones like a cat, becuse it was so good.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I could not eat an animal again .. I'm an ethical vegetarian.

Sounds like you had some lack of will power and were too concerned about how a total stranger would think of you if you said no to the temptation.
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this was meant to be funny and not taken quite so seriously.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Instead of Smeat, they should have Shicken.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Man, that lady all but put a gun to your head.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Two choices: Either you say, "No, thank you," because you want to stick to your choice to not eat meat. Or you say, "that piece, please," because you decided you want to eat some meat, and change your mind about your choice.

No one has the right to judge you for making either choice.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of this post…

Personally, I'm a vegetarian and have been my whole life for moral reasons. But for MY moral reasons, I don't expect anyone else to think or feel the same way. I just expect everyone else to respect my decision to not eat meat as I do their's to eat it.

Who cares if you ate meat? I feel like you just posted this to piss of vegetarians or get support from other meat-eaters. It just seems a bit ridiculous because it doesn't concern anyone else what you eat and what anyone else eats doesn't concern you.

Excuse the long response, I'm just trying to understand what the point of your post is.

And that's a wrap, folks!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    The point of the story is she had a funny situation, work out great. Gosh if u read the entire thread u might get it.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian because I think meat is absolutely nauseating. I can't imagine eating a piece of chicken- much less fried chicken with all of the veins and disgustingness running through it! Glad you enjoyed though- I did once upon a time as well :smile:
  • ihateyoga
    Options
    I could really go for some chicken right now nomnomnom

200.gif

LOLOL!