124»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    here's how I handle it....
    z72431423.gif
    "I want to play a game......" \m/

I :heart: you so much. Let's be friends! ({}) \m/ ({})

OP, I used to accept anyone, but once my FL got upward of 300 people, I had to start asking for a note because it's really hard to keep up with everyone, and I miss a lot. I declined 6 over the weekend that didn't have a note. It's the first line in my profile, kinda hard to miss with all the **** and ♥ ~*~ surrounding it! On the app, you do you have a space to write a message, but on the other end, I didn't know how to see the messages until I tapped on someone's username to see if I could look at their profile, and then it took me to their message.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I find it just as annoying as you probably found this.

^^^Now THAT beats the heck outta any lame GIF. PERFECT! Me too!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Dirty messages.

One time I slipped in a puddle. A muddy puddle. Be my friend?

o god o god o god o god

Tell me more!:love::flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Doesn't bother me a bit. We're all here for the same basic reason, after all. I'll add whoever, but if you don't log in for like a month or ever speak to me then I'll probably unadd at some point.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR....

....without a message

lmao - I'd accept, Landon - even though I said I wouldn't accept without a message. :wink:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me a bit. We're all here for the same basic reason, after all. I'll add whoever, but if you don't log in for like a month or ever speak to me then I'll probably unadd at some point.

You are here to date and send/recieve junk pics...AWESOME!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bumping ..... can't let boss see me :laugh:
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it would be better without a message! Those that usually lead to a block!:noway:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I don't care. People don't need to impress me as I will most likely not impress them.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't put that much thought into it. I usually just click "accept" and that's that.

Entirely, this. Anyone reading this, please send me a FR if you'd like. After the fact, we may interact much or just show up on the feed in silent support. It's all good.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options

I find it just as annoying as you probably found this.

WINNER!!!! :heart:
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I don't need a message, but it is nice to get one. To me not sending a written message with a friend request tells me that there is a big possibility that the person is not as interested as I am, that most probably there will not be a lot of interaction, and will s to logging days at a time. Sadly to say but it is true most of the time.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    just hit decline. no biggie
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i don't expect people to read my profile

i also accept everyone

because i am chill
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I don't need a message, but it is nice to get one. To me not sending a written message with a friend request tells me that there is a big possibility that the person is not as interested as I am, that most probably there will not be a lot of interaction, and will s to logging days at a time. Sadly to say but it is true most of the time.

or it could mean that they are interested in having friends that motivate them and that they can motivate. I seldom read someones profile without us bantering through some messages. Everyones profile on my friends list I have only even glanced at after I have added them/them added me.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    :devil: FR no message sent! :O Could not resist!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Dirty messages.

One time I slipped in a puddle. A muddy puddle. Be my friend?

o god o god o god o god

Tell me more!:love::flowerforyou: :smokin:

Not until you send me a FR with a message using NO LESS than 1,000 words describing why and how I am awesome