Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• mmmMiMi
    mmmMiMi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    While there is an inherent tragedy in thinking that -6ºC is "mild", I should really get the dog out for a run, while we're fortunate enough to have weather that doesn't freeze the poor dude's paws.
  • mmmMiMi
    Options
    I'm sitting here, watching my felts warm-up on the base heater, before I put them back into my boots.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Do you remember the old NES game "Master Blaster?" I've really wanted to play that lately.

Oddly enough i just bought it and the playstation sequel, and the wii remake. I've come to realize that no matter what you eat gout is going to hurt just as surely as no medical site has a complete list of trigger foods for it. Medical quackery at the finest.
  • Youmirinlol
    Options
    im so damn high
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Will it still be freezing in NY in June??
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she got a warning about her amazing butt?

I know right? Sometimes I don't have a random thought, but I drop by for borst's amazing profile pic updates :D
  • mmmMiMi
    Options
    I gotta eat more. I am not hungry.
    This should change by 9:30
    ......then, I will eat all the things.
  • ebrent278
    ebrent278 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've had mfp on my phone for years but am just now realizing there is a community section... Lol shows you how dedicated to logging I have been!! :#
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Ate wayyyyy too much today.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It took me six months to beat 2048. Will it take me another six to beat it again?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is cheeky sometimes, but waaaay less expensive than BeachBody products...which are still pretty cool.
  • Iscah13
    Options
    I'm balancing the sadness of seeing snow outside my window with the happiness of wearing stretchy pants all day. Let there be stretch.
  • mmmMiMi
    Options
    Do I chance taking the wee Monsieur out for a run,
    only to have his paws freeze, and I'll have to carry him home?
    Or do I just get a bunch of work done, here at home, and play fetch down the hall?
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and I'm not liking burpees anymore than Day 1 of this challenge. Can't wait for Day 30.. Bah!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I need a nap.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    dang, I'm messaging someone, accidentally hit "delete thread" and I can't remember all the lies I told :S
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    What is slushy weather? Sounds like a drink I can't have....
  • Iscah13
    Options
    Would I survive a cycle inside my dryer to warm up?