Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am just here so i won't get fined :P :P
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Got nothing....thanks for reading...
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    There should be a word, for phobia; "Fear of Farting During Yoga".

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    There should be a word, for phobia; "Fear of Farting During Yoga".
    LOL. Flautolophiayogus
  • mmmMiMi
    mmmMiMi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's really not fair, that a teeny tiny roll of rockets candy has 30 calories of basically nothing that's good for you.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm too old to play Clash of Clans but it's fun attacking the villages of children.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Sometimes during martial arts training, while doing 2-person stretches with some of the women, when they pulled my arms forward while doing a split I would pass gas loudly. EMBARRASSING!
  • StrawbC
    StrawbC Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Why does my German Sheppard always insist on coming inside straight after she's been in the dam
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I hope my new class routine is long enough
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I'm too old to play Clash of Clans but it's fun attacking the villages of children.

Had to google this. Thanks for introducing me to that! Like I have extra time....but attacking children's villages?! In.

• VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    The auto flush toilets at work are moody and temperamental and we don't get along. Please stop flushing while I'm still on you. My behind is not small enough that you can't detect it. Just stop.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Why have I collected plenty of pairs of underwear in the zombie run app but only one sports bra...I don't like this ratio
  • mmmMiMi
    mmmMiMi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    what I should *do*...is paint some Mermaid hair.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    DOMs my *kitten* - they are OMs, full on, with no delay.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    That moment when you find something so precious stuffed in a random book on a shelf & you are just flooded with memories. And then you realize that you must treat precious things somewhat haphazardly.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I like... toast.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    hmmm Why the eff can't they put a flippen CONE or paint or flag or SOMETHING on the flippen potholes that wreck tires!? like the ones that look like a GD Hole in the earth, deep enough to swim in! Why do they expect you to swerve around when you see it two seconds too late, and then jack your tire AND endanger those around you on the highway?! grrr
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I am having one of those days at work where if I get through this day without punching someone in the throat or losing my job I will chalk it up to a miracle.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I feel like a ninja today