Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ^ Also a dilemma of mine.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    <- thinks her android is the best thing since sliced bread.

wait. chocolate. because I don't eat bread much.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    How cruel would it be to rub my ice cold hands all over this snoring sexy man's tummy. I must resist!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Sweetsluv wrote: »
    How cruel would it be to rub my ice cold hands all over this snoring sexy man's tummy. I must resist!

Resist! Do it on his back, instead LOL
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    ^ Also a dilemma of mine.

Galaxy 6 or iPhone 6?!?!?

orig-21259437.jpg

Jesus, didn't the 5 just come out? lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I never understood the dilemma. It is more about platform/OS than hardware. All the phone essentially have the same functions, unless you want to argue minute specs to feel good about yourself.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I never understood the dilemma. It is more about platform/OS than hardware. All the phone essentially have the same functions, unless you want to argue minute specs to feel good about yourself.

I've had my current phone for about five years now. It's time for me to ...part with the deceased.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Let it go!!!!! (In that all too familiar sing songy way)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    ketchup, mayo, relish, mustard and beef bouillon. at least as far as I can tell. and I'm good at it.

Awesome sauce!! :+1: Thanks!! :mrgreen:
  • edensgarden2015
    edensgarden2015 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If I go to sleep right now I will get exactly 8 hours before I need to get up for work.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    ^ Doesn't look like she's going to get 8 hours, she posted about it so therefore is considering.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to go out tonight, but that would require me putting on pants....
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    When I was seven, I told my friend Timmy Barker I would give him a million dollars if he would eat an earthworm. He ate the worm, but I never gave him the million dollars. As of last week, all I had given him was $9,840.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I really, really like the new Taylor Swift song Blank Space
    DeanSingleTear.gif
    I...... don't turn over the TV when it's on the music channel so.... I think I might be with ya on that...
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I want to make a fresh water rain shower in my garden ( nothing better than fresh rain water on the skin! )... but don't think it would be a good idea when it's snowing :s