pizza is the most divisive food in america

__drmerc__
__drmerc__ Posts: 722 Member
edited November 2014 in Food and Nutrition
And it's so simple just crust, sauce, cheese and pineapples. But you can't order a pizza without starting an argument

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,811 Member
    Argumentative and reported, unless you remove the pineapple. You have an hour. :)
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Who is arguing with you when you are ordering a pizza?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Which is why I order one pizza for each person.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    bahaha! I just gave it up altogether, sigh. That's the argument at my place: "why don't we get pizza any more?" Because we don't want to be fat any more, doll. *scowls at broccoli, then eats it*
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    I get my own small and eat half. And the girls at the store we get it from weigh everything in it for me and write it down. :)
  • JeffseekingV
    rml_16 wrote: »

If you ordered the right pizza, you wouldn't have to
    bacon-pizza-slices.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    What's funny is that not only are pizza macros great, it's also pretty filling. I don't understand the hate.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited November 2014
    I've never gotten into an argument over pizza.

Wait... I've gotten into arguments over what pizza place to get the pizza. But not over toppings. Mmmm... pizza. :p
  • rml_16
    rml_16 wrote: »

If you ordered the right pizza, you wouldn't have to
    bacon-pizza-slices.jpg
    We actually have that here. Everyone raves about this pizza place and the size of the slices. I finally went, thinking it was just going to be a really big slice of pizza when actually it was an entire large pizza shaped like a triangle.

• JeffseekingV
    Francl27 wrote: »
    What's funny is that not only are pizza macros great, it's also pretty filling. I don't understand the hate.

Meh, I love pizza but each slice is 250-280 calories and I can eat 4 slices easy. That puts a hurt on my macros that day.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    And it's so simple just crust, sauce, cheese and pineapples. But you can't order a pizza without starting an argument

But... I'm allergic to pineapple. WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    My kids get pepperoni and sausage and I get whatever sounds good that night and try to not eat the whole thing at once. It works out well. Usually.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    provided you're ordering and paying for said pizza, you won't hear a peep out of me. you can even have all my pineapple!
  • rml_16
    odusgolp wrote: »

But... I'm allergic to pineapple. WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
    You're allergic to everything. Suck it up.

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Also west coast pizza > east coast pizza

Please stop saying "pizza" over and over again. You're clearly trying to sabotage me.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    If you put pineapple on my pizza you're in for more than an argument from me.
  • rml_16
    Also west coast pizza > east coast pizza
    No.