Ten Pickles: The chick fil a weight loss diet plan.

Options

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    If only those pickles weren't marinated in the tears of homosexuals banned from marrying the loves of their lives.

Seriously, I think Chick-fil-A is greasy and gross and their politics got a little too public and wrong for my taste. Plus, they aren't even good pickles.

>:)
    I hear ya Snuggles. I have never been to a chic fil a and I never will. My usual McDonalds has a do it yourself ketchup dispenser. A big handle pumper thing and you can pump it right on your fries or into a little cup. Awesomesause. Alatarial you can have my pickles.

I'll always take your pickles! Costco has a gherkin relish pump for their hot dogs. I have to resist sticking my head under it. There are no Chik-fil-A here, but it was one place I avoided when I was in the states last year, there's so much choice as to where my dollars go so I avoid giving them to corporations whose views clash so wildly with my own.

I give my money to Chik-Fil-A because I want a delicious chicken sandwich... It has nothing to do with political/religious compatibility lol.
    QFT If I didn't give my money to people whose political beliefs weren't in line with mine, I wouldn't have too many places to shop.

Exactly... I mean, Chikfila publicly stated their beliefs.. who knows how many other food places have similar ideas but haven't been public about it. Food is food, and what the owners do or don't do with the money is no longer my business.

I've never been to a chikfila... is it really good? There weren't any where I used to live, and in this new city I moved to, I think there is one.

Personally, I'm all about the waffle fries. Yes, the chicken is fantastic and they bring in a TON of money even being closed one day a week. The fries, though <3

MMM!! FRIES!! I must go and try these fries... oh and the chicken I guess. LMAO!! :smiley:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to eat 10 pickles, they had better be these:

original-small-500-300x300.png

please don't be a pickle elitist, the pickle wants to be your friend.

The_Wise_Pickle.jpg

tumblr_mftq4qG4Fa1rn2973o1_500.gif

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If only those pickles weren't marinated in the tears of homosexuals banned from marrying the loves of their lives.

Seriously, I think Chick-fil-A is greasy and gross and their politics got a little too public and wrong for my taste. Plus, they aren't even good pickles.

I hear ya Snuggles. I have never been to a chic fil a and I never will. My usual McDonalds has a do it yourself ketchup dispenser. A big handle pumper thing and you can pump it right on your fries or into a little cup. Awesomesause. Alatarial you can have my pickles.

I'll always take your pickles! Costco has a gherkin relish pump for their hot dogs. I have to resist sticking my head under it. There are no Chik-fil-A here, but it was one place I avoided when I was in the states last year, there's so much choice as to where my dollars go so I avoid giving them to corporations whose views clash so wildly with my own.

I give my money to Chik-Fil-A because I want a delicious chicken sandwich... It has nothing to do with political/religious compatibility lol.
    QFT If I didn't give my money to people whose political beliefs weren't in line with mine, I wouldn't have too many places to shop.

Exactly... I mean, Chikfila publicly stated their beliefs.. who knows how many other food places have similar ideas but haven't been public about it. Food is food, and what the owners do or don't do with the money is no longer my business.

I've never been to a chikfila... is it really good? There weren't any where I used to live, and in this new city I moved to, I think there is one.

Personally, I'm all about the waffle fries. Yes, the chicken is fantastic and they bring in a TON of money even being closed one day a week. The fries, though <3

MMM!! FRIES!! I must go and try these fries... oh and the chicken I guess. LMAO!! :smiley:
    oh yeah that's right. don't go on that one day of the week they are closed. you will have a dissappoint. i think it's on sunday?
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »

Good grief, its just pickles. Why get all PC over pickles?

Because they're Chick-fil-A pickles. I don't get all PC over McDonald's pickles, but I still won't eat them since they're gross.

Wendy's has good pickles.

Wendy's does have great pickles!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

oh yeah that's right. don't go on that one day of the week they are closed. you will have a dissappoint. i think it's on sunday?

It IS on Sunday and I just read that they made $5 billion last year. Passed up KFC with half the stores.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I can not stand, old french fries, they must be hot right out of the oil. So whenever I order fries I always say, "NO SALT, there cannot be any salt on my fries!" So they, of course, have to make them fresh. Then when they hand them to me I ask for several salt packets! LOL it upsets them every single time but hey, I get fresh, hot, fries!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I can not stand, old french fries, they must be hot right out of the oil. So whenever I order fries I always say, "NO SALT, there cannot be any salt on my fries!" So they, of course, have to make them fresh. Then when they hand them to me I ask for several salt packets! LOL it upsets them every single time but hey, I get fresh, hot, fries!

I've yet to receive cold fries from Chick Fil A. Of course, I'd eat them cold because I LOVE Chick Fil A fries!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

you know what, I am loving the sneakiness of the ordering on this thread. people really really take their food seriously. and are ingenious about getting what they want. I had no idea.

OCD ketchups
    no salt fries, etc. etc.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I've yet to receive cold fries from Chick Fil A. Of course, I'd eat them cold because I LOVE Chick Fil A fries!!!
    i don't think I've ever gotten cold fries anywhere, but if i did I think I'd just hand them back and say "these fries are cold".
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

I've only been once, but it was NASTY. The chicken was flavorless, the condiments were the stingiest I've ever seen, the bun was flattened and there was this nutjob in a cow suit making noises while I was trying to eat. I mean, go for the lulz but be ready to go somewhere else to eat afterwards.

We don't agree about the politics thing but I still think you're ok.

• MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »

I've only been once, but it was NASTY. The chicken was flavorless, the condiments were the stingiest I've ever seen, the bun was flattened and there was this nutjob in a cow suit making noises while I was trying to eat. I mean, go for the lulz but be ready to go somewhere else to eat afterwards.

wonder if it matters which one you go to. the one I went to was fine and there was nobody dressed as a cow.

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

wonder if it matters which one you go to. the one I went to was fine and there was nobody dressed as a cow.
    I don't know if I'd prefer good food and no cow to crap food and cow. Hmmmm....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I don't know if I'd prefer good food and no cow to crap food and cow. Hmmmm....

good food and no cow. it was fine. that would be my preference. i eat most of my food with nobody dressed up as anything.

• MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If I'm going to eat 10 pickles, they had better be these:

original-small-500-300x300.png

please don't be a pickle elitist, the pickle wants to be your friend.

The_Wise_Pickle.jpg

tumblr_mftq4qG4Fa1rn2973o1_500.gif
    that is so cute. and perfect use for that gif.

You win this thread.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Hahahaha I'm dying right now! I think I want to be friends with you!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Hahahaha I'm dying right now! I think I want to be friends with you!

inorite? the girl has a gift.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    oxers wrote: »

It's fine to not want to contribute money to organizations you don't agree with, though. I'm not comfortable handing my money to people that will then turn around and spend it on campaigns to strip me of my civil rights, so I don't do it. Easy.

I'm not sure I'd want to eat there to lose, though? Yay, calories in to calories out, and if that stuff is your jam then more power to you, but I just don't think it's *good* enough to be worth the sodium hit. If I'm gonna spend my calories on fast food, I'm going to In-N-Out or Cafe Rio or something. Personal preference, of course.

Well, if you're like me, you're hypotensive, and need extra sodium in your diet.
    But I agree with Jasonmh, for me, it's not about politics, it's about tasty chicken.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I just don't get how Chick-fil-a is too greasy, but McDonald's isn't??
    ORLY??
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    I just don't get how Chick-fil-a is too greasy, but McDonald's isn't??
    ORLY??
    maybe they are referring to their personalities? like as in "that greasy guy was just hitting on me"? IDK. I'm not sure I get it either.