• BJAdW
    BJAdW Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BJAdW wrote: »
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    Great work! (*)

ETA: I'm gonna be a creeper and say that you look crazy familiar & I can't figure out why...

Hmm..Idaho. Well, I used to live in WA state...that's all I've got! :smile:

Spokane, Bellingham, or Lynden?
    edit: realized what it is, sent you a PM haha

First, awesome transformation! And seriously, I couldn't care less about the lighting.

Second, where did you live in WA? I used to live near Olympia :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Lynden, WA! I love the PNW!! I hope you're a Seahawks fan!

I'm a Browns fan at heart (born and raised in Ohio, lived in WA for about 12 years, now back in Ohio), but the Seahawks are definitely my #2 team. Definitely pulling for them in the playoffs!

Okay. PLEASE TELL ME you watched that miracle on Sunday unfold before your very eyes...!!!!
  • cmasongreen
    cmasongreen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work! (*)

ETA: I'm gonna be a creeper and say that you look crazy familiar & I can't figure out why...

First, awesome transformation! And seriously, I couldn't care less about the lighting.

Thanks for the encouragement! Lynden, WA! I love the PNW!! I hope you're a Seahawks fan!

I'm a Browns fan at heart (born and raised in Ohio, lived in WA for about 12 years, now back in Ohio), but the Seahawks are definitely my #2 team. Definitely pulling for them in the playoffs!

Okay. PLEASE TELL ME you watched that miracle on Sunday unfold before your very eyes...!!!!

That was epic. I'm not necessarily a Seahawks fan...but I am not a Packers fan (I'm from Michigan...therefore Lions fan). So watching that was awesome.
  • mushie99
    mushie99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • BJAdW
    Options
    Great work! (*)

That was epic. I'm not necessarily a Seahawks fan...but I am not a Packers fan (I'm from Michigan...therefore Lions fan). So watching that was awesome.

My mother-in-law is an absolute die-hard Lions fan! I have deep respect for you Lions fans! I'm glad you are finally being rewarded with some competitive football! They are a fun team to watch!
  • BJAdW
    Options
    Sad, sad day for Seahawks fan. Ugh, my heart is heavy! The *selfish silver lining in this heart-breaking loss...if this was a year ago, I would have started today with a good, morning food binge. Not anymore! Did my P90X3 workout followed by Abs. #MindOverMatter
  • nottoofat51
    nottoofat51 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hmue2d12ph22.jpg

I did almost the exact same thing a year ago...way to go !!! It's great isnt it? :)
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Job very well done.
  • BJAdW
    Options
    hmue2d12ph22.jpg

I did almost the exact same thing a year ago...way to go !!! It's great isnt it? :)

Fantastic job! Good for you! Yes, it IS great! :)
  • BJAdW
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    You look amazing!! Job very well done.

thank you!
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been doing something similar, reduced my carbs massively and only eating clean carbs. No caffeine or sugar. I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I am still miles off what I want but I am impressed you have done so well and in less then a year defiantly an inspiration
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOW! Excellent work!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • KathieSuzan
    KathieSuzan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you explain clean carbs and what you are doing to curb the carb cravings? I am staying below my calories but man, my carb intake is 50-65 percent of my diet. I desperately need advice.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look so happy. :)
  • KindaSortaKaty
    KindaSortaKaty Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    **whistles**
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congrats! (*)
  • BJAdW
    Options
    Can you explain clean carbs and what you are doing to curb the carb cravings? I am staying below my calories but man, my carb intake is 50-65 percent of my diet. I desperately need advice.

I don't focus too much on carbs. For my, I meet my daily minimums for both fat and protein. Whatever calories I have left in the day, I can use however I want (carbs, fat, or protein). As long as I meet my personal fat and protein minimums (40g & 158g), I find that carbs are an after-thought. Calorie dense foods REALLY help in curbing the appetite (thing healthy fats like almonds: 1g fat = 9 calories). I also do intermittent fasting and I can truthfully say that meeting my fat/protein minimums makes IF extremely easy without ever feeling hungry!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations on your hard work! Nice abs!!
  • cpp_happy
    cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have celiac disease too. I'm always so encouraged to see others with celiac disease who are thriving, so healthy and fit... And open to encouraging others!!! Well done
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!