Anyone else excited about the new S'mores Quest bar???

annette_15
annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
edited November 2014 in Food and Nutrition
Its official, looks like it will b available to order early next week :D:D

srINM9v.jpg

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    edited November 2014
    Not really, quest bars are ridiculously expensive for what you're getting in my opinion. I don't really get it, people are fanatical about them and pay a ton of money for them. Reminds me of Apple computers lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited November 2014
    ahaha. I love how you started a new thread for it. I just saw you announce it on the other one.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I saw that too and might try it if I can find it in stores.
  • I've never tried Quest Bars, but I adore anything involving S'mores so will definitely have to keep an eye out for them in stores! What are some other suggested flavors should I come across them? :)
  • arditarose
    bouskie wrote: »
    I've never tried Quest Bars, but I adore anything involving S'mores so will definitely have to keep an eye out for them in stores! What are some other suggested flavors should I come across them? :)

There's another thread going right now with a girl who has reviewed a few flavors.
  • annette_15
    arditarose wrote: »
    ahaha. I love how you started a new thread for it. I just saw you announce it on the other one.

Lol I thought id make sure ppl who didnt visit that thread knew about it too :)

• Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    AJ_G wrote: »
    Not really, quest bars are ridiculously expensive for what you're getting in my opinion. I don't really get it, people are fanatical about them and pay a ton of money for them. Reminds me of Apple computers lol

They aren't that expensive. $26 for a box of 12 on iHerb. That's just over $2 a bar, which is a little below the average price of any bar here in Aus.
  • arditarose

You're getting a delicious little package of protein and fiber. On the go. I mean, if you don't like the taste-of course you wouldn't want to buy them.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member

They aren't that expensive. $26 for a box of 12 on iHerb. That's just over $2 a bar, which is a little below the average price of any bar here in Aus.

Right, most protein bars are overpriced and unnecessary, and from what I've seen around here, quest bars are on the upper end of how much protein bars usually cost.
  • annette_15
    Its the only thing that really satisfy my sugar cravings. If it wasnt for my quest bars I would have binged so much more often, so for me they are totally worth the money if it means I eat 2000 calories less each week because of it
  • Chaotic_Weevil

Right, most protein bars are overpriced and unnecessary, and from what I've seen around here, quest bars are on the upper end of how much protein bars usually cost.

Eh, I would argue that 20g of enjoyable protein at just over $2 is fairly good value.
  • arditarose

Eh, I would argue that 20g of enjoyable protein at just over $2 is fairly good value.

How much are the pure protein bars? I used to eat them but I think Quest has less ingredients and less calories.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    arditarose wrote: »

How much are the pure protein bars? I used to eat them but I think Quest has less ingredients and less calories.

I've not seen pure protein where I live, they seem to be well liked on MFP though.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Na
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    YUM I can't wait!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Yes, but I'll be watching for their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to get a box.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member

And like lobster.

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Yes, but I'll be watching for their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to get a box.

Which site usually has the best deals?
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    I'm fairly excited about it :)