61lbs & 15% BF buned in 365 days (VERY PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your story - definitely an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i knew from your first pic you had a beautiful and radiant smile! so i couldn't wait to see your progress...

...you've totally rocked weight loss and muscle gain 100%!!! you look amazing and it shows from the inside. congratulations! keep smiling :) (sounds yearbook-y, i know).
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look absolutely fantastic!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! HUGE inspiration! I'm so glad you figured out early on how to fuel your body instead of eating unnecessarily like a bird and also how to make it stronger and retain lean body mass with weight lifting. Excellent! :drinker:
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Good for you!!
  • TetesLorraine
    TetesLorraine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awww....that made me sad that you cried yourself to sleep! Am so glad you found new breath and a healthier life. You were beautiful before and even more beautiful after.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats you have done an amazing job!
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you have reaaly done an amazing job, well done!!!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing.
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! i LOVE ladies who lift and am one myself! feel free to add me for more support :)
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! You look awesome girl!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Such an inspiring post!
  • tamjak
    tamjak Posts: 28
    Options
    I am just about the same boat as you. I started at 190 and want to get to 125. I am at around 165 now and doing lots of cardio, but probably not at the intensity that I need to do it at. I definitely need to add weight training, which I have done before. I am committed to start next Monday now. Thank you for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Congrats!
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You are freakin adorable. You look like you're twenty rockin that cute body! Enjoy it!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!

Your "before" pictures remind me of my current weight/size, so you have no idea how inspiring this is to me. Congratulations on the transformation!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Just amazing!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    ohmygosh you look terrific!! And you sound like you've had fun, which is just as important. What an inspiring story you have!
  • nyla23608
    nyla23608 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You were pretty in your before pic and I would have never guessed you to be that weight. Your after is amazing, I love stories like yours, one day at a time. Your hard work has shaped your body beautifully.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!