61lbs & 15% BF buned in 365 days (VERY PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    You look incredible! Thanks for posting, you're a big inspiration to me!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    absolutely inspirational and amazing! GREAT JOB!!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JillKot1
    JillKot1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! :smile:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You're looking stunning now and you should be very proud of yourself, especially for taking the healthy, sensible route to your goal.

But I do feel sad that you felt so bad about your body. What I see in those photos is you having a great time, not just a body.
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. You are exactly the inspiration I needed. I was a little overwhelmed after reading NRoLFW, and was almost giving up on the idea of starting lifting. You have completely reminded me WHY lifting is the way forward. Thank you for posting, and you look truly truly gorgeous!

:flowerforyou:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Speechless. Just AWESOME! :smile:
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing,your smile says it all.Congrats!!!:happy: :drinker:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone for your kind words. To answer a couple questions, I'm 5'3.75 :) NROL4W was VERY intimidating for me in the beginning as well but even after the first couple workouts, I got much more comfortable and found my groove. I WISH I was going back to India! When I first started EM2WL I was eating between 1800-1900.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    asdfghjkl;lkjhgfdxcvbnm;ngljwg you look bloody fabulous!
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You rock! I am so inspired by your story! Thank you for sharing! I love lifting too, though I am much earlier along. Also, nice shoutout for your hubby! I am thinking about radically changing my work to be happier and healthier. He's very supportive, but this scares me!
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you all much for posting this, definitely inspiring. xxx
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Very motivating. Congrats on your success!!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    This is just amazing! You look WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel a little corny when I see pics/stories like these because I get a little misty-eyed (sheesh...what's happening to me in my "old age" haha. I'm getting feelings! :)

But yeah, I felt great reading your story and seeing your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to the time I can post my own pics and story and inspire others. I feel like it's the social contract/responsibility of being a good MFP citizen--humbly accept inspiration from others who are further along...and then pay-it-forward and try to inspire others later on.:)

Anyway, congratulations to you and best wishes for the rest of your life! You're awesome. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!