Does jumping exercises make me NOT pregnant?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

I really think the minimum requirement should be a master's degree.

I have my Master's degree, but long before I received it I applied logic, reason and emotion to determine that kids [of my own - I'm great with other people's kids] were not and should not be in my future.

Think of it more like a minimum in order to proceed forward rather than once you you do this you should do that. ;)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Yes, a wild flagger has arrived!

They're super ineffective!

tumblr_leh3o1Xzyr1qzwqylo1_500.jpg
  • dbmata
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »

I really think the minimum requirement should be a master's degree.

I have my Master's degree, but long before I received it I applied logic, reason and emotion to determine that kids [of my own - I'm great with other people's kids] were not and should not be in my future.

Think of it more like a minimum in order to proceed forward rather than once you you do this you should do that. ;)

exacto.
  • dbmata
    Options
    There definitely are not enough reasonable tiny people. I dislike many other peoples tiny people. Mind you I dislike many other people generally. The more I meet the more I appreciate my cat

Same here, and my dog. Hell, I judge people based off the dog and cat. If neither animal likes them, they'll be removed from my home.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't work here. My cat likes anyone with food

That said so do I so....
  • dbmata
    Options
    I've been told that I make food. Ergo, you like me.

SOMEONE LIKES ME! I WIN AT LIFE!
  • Xandra101
    Xandra101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm OP.

Thank you everyone here! You guys have given me much reassurance and supports. Now, I'm much more calmer than when I started the thread. I believe I will finally have my own baby sooner or later. I know that it can take years. That's why I keep doing exercise to be in good health. Thank you also for sharing your experiences and talking some sense into me.

Well, I hope you don't raise the minimum requirement to have a baby because I do have a Master's degree in Economics.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Xandra101 wrote: »
    I'm OP.

Thank you everyone here! You guys have given me much reassurance and supports. Now, I'm much more calmer than when I started the thread. I believe I will finally have my own baby sooner or later. I know that it can take years. That's why I keep doing exercise to be in good health. Thank you also for sharing your experiences and talking some sense into me.

Well, I hope you don't raise the minimum requirement to have a baby because I do have a Master's degree in Economics.

Best wishes!!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I've gone to the gym and come home to 4 flags in this thread :neutral_face:

OP if you have the masters degree you are all set I believe
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I've gone to the gym and come home to 4 flags in this thread :neutral_face:

OP if you have the masters degree you are all set I believe

That'll teach you.