What are you having to eat for christmas?

Options
123457»

Replies

• LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Today goes as follows:

Cooked breakfast for my father and I. Egg fritatta with potato and salsa (That's sadly all they have in this house that goes well with eggs!).
    A laffy taffy stick because it was in my stocking.
    Oh, a beef jerky stick too.
    OH, my mom gave me a left over taco from their dinner Tuesday...
    DINNER: A 20lb roast
    Mashed potatoes
    Salad
    ROLLS.

It makes for a well rounded meal. I think.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My family had Kugelhopf rolls for breakfast and will have cheddar bay biscuits, chicken cacciatore with pasta, and broccoli for dinner. To finish the day we will have fresh baked cookies. It is just hubby, kids and me, so no big meal.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I had an baked beans, bacon, sausage and one poached egg for breakie. Dinner was the trimmings - turkey, roast potatoes, new potatoes, gammon, cauliflour, sprouts, carrots, pigs in blankets (love them) and stuffing. I haven't ate anything this evening as i'm still full, however i've ate a fair few Cadbury Roses chocolates, and After 8's lol. Oh and Pringles cos once you pop, you can't stop ;)
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    We had soup fondu with different meats which was pretty healthy! Who makes healthy food for Christmas? (I'm at my in-laws in Germany). But I'm kind of glad because it tasted good and there were many many different types of german cookies as dessert, yum! So it was a good balance.
  • thefatveganchef
    thefatveganchef Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had Indian buffet. Yum!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Christmas Eve was the main day for my family. We had steak. I made tofu cheesecake with mango berry topping for dessert. :)
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    I had Quorn meat free roast turkey, roast potatoes and veggies (broccoli, peas, asparagus) and a wee bit of home made "Philadelphia light" cheesecake. :)