1. If you value healthy cholesterol levels, never eat stick margarine.
2. If you think artificial sweeteners are helping you lose weight, you're wrong.
3. If you like a calm hormone system, never eat canned coconut milk, soup and vegetables
4. Never eat kids' cereal if you’re watching your sugar intake.
5. Never eat soybeans and soybean products if you’re concerned about genetically modified food.
6. Never eat tilefish, shark, swordfish and king mackerel if you're worried about mercury.
7. Never eat "industrial" hamburgers if you like clean food.
8. Never drink soda if you don’t want diabetes.
9. Never eat certain apples if you’re worried about pesticides.
10. Never eat processed meat if you want to avoid … premature death!
Read more: http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/stories/10-foods-you-should-never-ever-eat
How do you feel about this article? Honestly its the most ridiculous thing i ever read lol
December 12, 2014 2:37PM
edited December 2014